- Won "Best Female Performance and "Most Desirable Female" by the MTV Movie Awards in 1996 for her performance in Clueless (1995).
- Confirmed on BBC Radio 1 that she is not "going out" with Kenneth Branagh. [6 April 2000]
- In an interview with "FHM", she denies that she is dating Kenneth Branagh. [January 2000]
- Refuses to appear nude in any of her movies. She requires a body double in her place for nude scenes. Also, when starring in the stage version of "The Graduate," she insisted on wearing underwear for the famous nude-scene. The producers were forced to let her do this because, otherwise, she would have resigned from the show.
- Was offered the role of Valerie Malone, on "Beverly Hills, 90210" (1990). Since it was the beginning of her career, Alicia turned it down, and Tiffani Thiessen got the role instead. 
- Dated Adam Sandler
- Is a vegan.
- Parents are English
- Dated Christopher Jarecki, lead singer of the unsigned rock band, Underdogs, for eight years, before marrying him.
- First commercial was for Domino's Pizza.
- Became legally emancipated at 15 in order to work the hours required for the shooting schedule of The Crush (1993)
- Was turned down for the lead in My Father the Hero (1994). They said she was too heavy for the part. The role went to Katherine Heigl.
- Attended San Mateo High School in San Mateo, California. She was a cheerleader.
- Daughter of Monty Silverstone
- Half-sister of David Silverstone and Kezi Silverstone.
- Born at 3:44pm-PDT
- Was turned down for the role of Juliet in Romeo + Juliet (1996).
- Was offered a role in Scream 3 (2000).
- Starred in a few Aerosmith music videos, and sometimes typecast as the "Aerosmith chick." She and Liv Tyler were cast in the Aerosmith video "Crazy".
- Voted one of the "Fun and Fearless Females" by Cosmopolitan Magazine (2002.)
- Has a dog named "Sampson".
- Signed a $10,000,000 3-movie deal with Sony after Clueless (1995).
- Measurements: 33-24-34 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- The Plain English Campaign awarded her the annual Foot in Mouth Award in 2000 for her 'baffling verbal statement', "I think that Clueless (1995) was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it is true lightness".
- She is an animal rights activist. During the filming of Clueless (1995), she adopted a raggedy old mutt, whom she found wandering the streets of Los Angeles. She named him "Samson," and kept him on the set.
- In answer to the question 'Is it true that you like to do gardening naked?' in Britain's 'Radio Times' magazine (22.5.04) she said, 'Yes, that is something that I enjoy doing. I don't know how you know about that but it's ... not untrue. It's just that if it's really hot and you're in LA, and you happen to be doing some gardening -- your clothes come off. I also like to swim naked and trampoline naked and do all those kind of things.'
- Voted sexiest female vegetarian, 2004.
- Attended Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia.
- Went to William H. Crocker Middle School in Hillsborough, California.
- Got a surprise grab-and-smooch by Jim Carrey at the 1997 MTV Movie Awards when she presented the Best Comedic Performance award to Carrey. Carrey apologized to her backstage after realizing that she felt very humiliated.
- Was Bat Mitzvahed at Temple Beth Jacob in Redwood City, California.
Photos of Alicia Silverstone are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.