- Surname is pronounced "Haytch".
- Partner of Ellen DeGeneres. [1997 - 2000]
- Had a 2 year relationship with Steve Martin.
- Chosen by People Magazine as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world. 
- One of four children, she has a brother and two sisters.
- Her father Don, a choir director, died at 45 of AIDS in 1983.
- Her sister Susan Bergman has written a book about their family and their father called "Anonymity" (1998).
- Went to Ocean City High School, Ocean City, New Jersey. Graduated from the Francis W. Parker School, Chicago, Illinois.
- Announced that she intends to marry Ellen DeGeneres if Vermont carries through its plans to legalize gay marriages. 
- Split with partner Ellen DeGeneres after being together for 3 1/2 years. [August 2000]
- Before 'coming out' she dated her former AW co-stars Richard Burgi and David Forsyth.
- Announced that she is engaged to her boyfriend, cameraman 'Coley Laffoon' . [30 May 2001]
- During an interview with Barbara Walters, Heche stated that she has an alter ego named Celestia. [5 September 2001]
- 2 March 2002: 7 pound boy, Homer Heche Laffoon, born in Los Angeles. The baby is the first child for Heche and husband, cameraman Coleman (Coley) Laffoon.
- 4 September 2001: Autobiography "Call Me Crazy" released. Heche wrote it in just six weeks.
- Heche's family moved 11 times before she was 12.
- Was the basis for the Heather Graham character in Bowfinger (1999).
- Was nominated for Broadway's 2004 Tony Award as Best Actress (Play) for a revival of "Twentieth Century."
Photos of Anne Heche are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.