- Was with the Eurythmics. She has a 4 octave voice.
- Has two daughters with Uri Fruchtmann: Lola and Tali
- Was with the Tourists with David A. Stewart and others before forming the Eurythmics with David.
- When she was 17 years old, she enrolled at the "Royal Academy Of Music" in London.
- Credits Motown as one of her major influences
- Her first husband, Radha Raman, was a Hare Krishna monk.
- Is currently at work on her yet-to-be-titled third solo album.
- Is a vegetarian
- Is an avid fan of the Buddhist religion.
- Sadie Frost is a staunch friend and fan.
- Her albums of all-original material include 'In the Garden' - 1980, 'Sweet Dreams (are Made of This)' - 1983, 'Touch' - 1984, 'Be Yourself Tonight' - 1985, 'Revenge' - 1986, 'Savage' - 1987, 'We Too Are One' - 1989, 'Peace' - 1999 (with Eurythmics); 'Diva' - 1992 and 'Bare' - 2003 (solo). She also released an album of covers songs in 1995 titled 'Medusa.'
- Ranked #9 on VH1's 100 Greatest Women of Rock N Roll
- Left the Eurythmics in 1990 to work with the homeless, and did not speak to David A. Stewart again until 1997, after the death of a mutual friend, and in 1999, they reunited for the Eurythmics' Peace album.
- Her closest friend is Pretenders singer Chrissie Hynde
- She and Dave Stewart's band, The Eurythmics, was originally called The Tourists.
- Winner of the British Phonographic Industry award for British Female Solo Artist in 1984.
- Winner of the British Phonographic Industry award for British Female Solo Artist in 1986.
- Winner of the Brit Award for British Female Solo Artist in 1989.
- Winner of the Brit Award for British Female Solo Artist in 1990.
Photos of Annie Lennox are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.