- Officially named Aria since the registration office did not accept Asia.
- Born at 8:07am-CEDT
- Daughter of Dario Argento and Daria Nicolodi.
- Granddaughter of Salvatore Argento.
- Mother of Anna Lou, born June 20, 2001, in Lugano, Italy, from her relationship with Marco Castoldi. Anna Lou is named after Asia's half-sister Anna Ceroli, who died in a motorcycle accident in 1994.
- Half-sister of Fiore Argento.
- Niece of Claudio Argento.
- Her first name is pronounced "ah-SHEE-ah."
- Speaks Italian, French, and English.
- Her great-grandfather is Alfredo Casella, one of the most important composers of Italian Futurism.
- Granddaughter of Elda Luxardo, photographer, known as the Italian Leni Riefenstahl.
- Was the youngest female director in Italy.
- Made Italy's first digital film.
- Her close friends are Valeria Golino, Adrien Brody, Libero De Rienzo, Vera Gemma, Norman Reedus, J.T. LeRoy , Marilyn Manson, and Rose McGowan.
- Was engaged to Michael Pitt (2004).
- Was engaged to actor Vincent Gallo (1998)
- The Welsh Hardcore/metal band Hondo Maclean, named a song after her. Once she heard it, she offered to do a publicity photo for them. It appeared on the back of their "Plans for a Better Day" EP.
- Ran away from home at 14.
Photos of Asia Argento are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.