- Mother of Jake Paltrow.
- Won Tony for "Butterflies Are Free". 
- Mother, with Bruce Paltrow, of Gwyneth Paltrow.
- Has two brothers - Harry Danner is an opera singer & William is a violin expert.
- Aunt of Hillary Danner.
- 1965 graduate of Bard College
- Graduated high school from George School, Newtown, Pennsylvania.
- Aunt of actress Katherine Moennig.
- She was slated to play the Stockard Channing role in the original stage production of "Six Degrees of Separation", but left the company after a few days of rehearsal.
- She has a sister, Dorothy Danner, who is an opera director/choreographer.
- Won Broadway's 1970 Tony Award as Best Supporting or Featured Actress (Dramatic) for "Butterflies Are Free." She has been nominated for Tonys three additional times: as Best Actress (Play), in 1980 for Harold Pinter's "Betrayal" and in 1988 for a revival of Tennessee Williams's "A Streetcar Named Desire;" and as Best Actress (Musical) in 2001 for a revival of "Follies."
- The first actress to be nominated for 3 Emmy awards in the same year (2005).
- Played 'Thomas Jefferson 's wife 'Martha Jefferson' in the film version of the musical 1776 (1972). Her daughter, Gwyneth Paltrow, later portrayed the daughter of Thomas & Martha Jefferson in the film Jefferson in Paris (1995).
- Mother-in-law of Chris Martin.
Photos of Blythe Danner are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.