- Cameron Crowe had her in mind when he wrote the movie Singles (1992)
- Dated singer/actor Dwight Yoakam [1999-2001]
- Lived with Lee Drysdale [1986-1989]
- Was offered the role of "Ally McBeal" (1997), but turned it down to focus on movies. In fact, she didn't even read the script out of fear that she would like it too much.
- Lived with Eric Stoltz [1990-1998]
- Cousin of Troy Garity
- Granddaughter of Henry Fonda, niece of Jane Fonda.
- Daughter of Peter Fonda.
- Sister of Justin Fonda
- Chosen by Empire magazine as one of the 100 Sexiest Stars in film history (#85). 
- Cousin of Vanessa Vadim.
- Daughter of Susan Brewer.
- Is Larry Hagman's goddaughter.
- Flipped and crashed her 1998 Jaguar sports car, along the same infamous Malibu stretch of highway where both Nick Nolte and Robert Downey Jr. got into trouble with the law. She survived, but with minor back injuries. [February 2003]
- One week after her unexplained car crash, her publicist announces Fonda's engagement to composer and former "Oingo-Boingo" member, Danny Elfman.
- Shares a birthday with actress Mimi Rogers, actress Rosamund Pike, Harrods owner Mohamed Al-Fayed, actor James Cromwell and actor Alan Cumming.
- Is a huge fan of Dario Argento and was supposed to be in Argento's "The Stendhal Syndrome".
- Son Oliver Henry Milton Elfman was born mid January 2005.
- NBC has ordered a TV pilot based on Candace Bushnell's book "Lipstick Jungle". In this book Bushnell (the writer behind Sex and the City) portrays three successful New York Women, who are not looking for Mr. Big but to become their own Mr. Big. The part of the designer was written with Bridget Fonda in mind.
- Named after Bridget Hayward, a step-aunt who committed suicide.
- Aunt of Bodhi Elfman
- Step-mother of Mali Elfman
Photos of Bridget Fonda are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.