- Chosen by Empire magazine as one of the 100 Sexiest Stars in film history (#9). 
- Ranked #49 in Empire (UK) magazine's "The Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time" list. [October 1997]
- Mother of Nicholas-Jacques Charrier (b. 11 January, 1960).
- Father is Louis Bardot.
- Retired from acting in 1973 at the age of 39 and has since been involved with various animal rights causes.
- One of the leading animal rights activists in the world and the head of "Fondation Brigitte Bardot", which is a foundation dedicated to animal rights.
- Recorded many popular songs in the 60s and 70s.
- Breast cancer survivor.
- Animal rights activist.
- Is a vegetarian.
- Bardot can be seen on the sleeve of the album "Vigil in a Wilderness of Mirrors" by former Marillion singer Fish. She is also mentioned in his song "Big Wedge".
- Her husband Bernard D'Ormale (b. 1941) is a politician from French extreme right party.
- Measurments: 35 1/2B-19-35 (officially measured October 1958), 36B-20-35 (filming "When God Created Woman") (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- On May 6, 2004, she was charged with inciting racial hatred in her best-selling book "un cri dans le silence" ("A cry in silence") in which she expressed worries about the "infiltration" of France by Islamic extremists. She could face a maximum prison term of one year but is expected only to be fined if convicted. A verdict is expected next month.
- She is a friend of French actor Alain Delon.
- Was Marianne de France from 1970-1980. Marianne is the bust of the most beautiful woman of a decade and she is also the symbol of liberty and republic.
- She has two granddaughters: Anna (b. 1985) and Thea (b. 1990). Their father is Brigitte's son Nicholas, and their mother is Anna Lina Bjerkan, the daughter of a Norwegian diplomat.
- She and Bernard d'Ormale got married in a small town outside Oslo, Norway, which is where her son lives with his family.
- Has a sister named Marie-Jeanne.
- A music disc by her was released in 1962 and was called "C'Est Rigolo", another was released in 1970, called "Nue Au Soleil".
- Sang songs "Harley Davidson", "Je Me Donne A Qui Me Plait", "Bubble gum", "Contact", "Je Reviendrais Toujours Vers Toi", "L'Appareil A Sous", "La Madrague", "Le Soleil De Ma Vie", "On Demenage", "Sidonie", "Tu Veux, Tu Veux Pas".
Photos of Brigitte Bardot are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.