- Chosen by Empire magazine as one of the "100 Sexiest Stars" in film history (#13). 
- Chosen by People Magazine as one of the "50 Most Beautiful" people in the world. 
- Has a reputation for being late.
- Was set to play Sonya Blade in Mortal Kombat (1995) but broke her wrist prior to filming and was replaced by Bridgette Wilson.
- Got alcohol poisoning in Australia at age 18.
- Very superstitious.
- Father, Emilio Diaz, had a small role in There's Something About Mary (1998) as a 'Jailbird'.
- Graduated High School from Long Beach Poly Class of 1990 in Long Beach California
- Was a member of the Polyettes at Long Beach Polytechnic High School, which was the school's dance team that performed during half-time at football games.
- Police caught an airline security guard at Los Angeles International Airport stealing items from Diaz. Diaz reported her passport and a large sum of cash missing. [December 1999]
- Engaged to actor Jared Leto. [November 2000]
- Auditioned for the film Waking the Dead (2000) but lost the role to Jennifer Connelly.
- Cameron's parents allowed the then-16-year old to spend five years traveling the world to pursue her modeling career beginning in Japan, where she was accompanied only by a 15 year old fellow model.
- Was discovered by a photographer at a Hollywood party who, within a week, helped her land a contract with the Elite Modeling Agency.
- Lived with video producer Carlos De La Torre for five years.
- Her father is Cuban.
- Will ONLY wash her face in Evian spring water!
- Became only the second actress to join the coveted $20 Million Club (after Julia Roberts), when she signed for that amount to do Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle (2003) in January 2002.
- Named by People Magazine as one of the the "50 Most Beautiful People" in the world. 
- Has an older sister named Chimene.
- Her mother, Billie, is of Native American, Italian and German descent.
- Voted the 11th "Sexiest Female Movie Star" in the Australian Empire Magazine. [September 2002]
- Measurements: 34B-23-36 (on set of The Mask (1994)) (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine).
- Broke off her engagment to Jared Leto.
- 30 August 2003 - Broke her nose in a surfing accident in Hawaii on her birthday.
- Photographer John Rutter was ordered to stand trial for attempted extortion, attempted grand theft, perjury, and forgery after trying to blackmail her with topless shots he had of her from a 1992 shoot. [20 November 2003]
- Voted as #8 on the" Top 100 Sexiest Women" in FHM [DK]. 
- Ranked #3 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World." 
- During her interview on "Inside the Actors Studio" (1994), said that she doesn't read scripts and wishes movies were filmed from start to finish because sometimes she doesn't understand them.
- Her name is mentioned in the lyric of Brian Wilson's 1998 song "South America".
- Good friends with Drew Barrymore and Lucy Liu since Charlie's Angels (2000)
- Is portrayed in Sofia Coppola's Lost in Translation (2003) by Anna Faris. Although Faris' movie character is named Kelly and Coppola denied connections to Diaz in an Entertainment Weekly interview, the similarities between Kelly and Diaz are obvious.
- Lived with Matt Dillon for some years in the 90s.
- Named #11 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list.
- Was considered for the role of Dorothy Boyd in _Jerry Maguire (1996).
- Is a vegetarian.
- Named #13 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- Ranked #1 in the "Worst Hollywood Signers 2006" list by "Autograph Collector" magazine (May 2006).
- Christophe Gans originally wanted her to play the part of Cybil Bennett in Silent Hill (2006).
Photos of Cameron Diaz are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.