- Attended high school with Gil Bellows.
- Her husband, 'Steve Roy (II)' , is an actor.
- Was a character in a television show also named "Matrix" (1993).
- Has starred with each of the three main actors from The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (1994) in separate films: Hugo Weaving in The Matrix (1999), Guy Pearce in Memento (2000) and Terence Stamp in Red Planet (2000).
- Recommended Joe Pantoliano for Memento (2000)
- Was named after The Hollies' 1967 song "Carrie Anne", which was on the charts when she was born.
- Gave birth to her first child, a son Owen, in September 2003.
- Appeared in three movies with Joe Pantoliano within the space of two years: The Matrix (1999), New Blood (1999) and Memento (2000).
- Favourite drink is coffee (lots of cream, but no sugar)
- Best friend is actress Maria Bello.
- Meredith Brooks is a close friend
- Bears a slight resemblance to fellow Canadian k.d. lang.
- She's godmother of Maria Bello's son Jack
- Maria Bello is the godmother of her first son
- Her second child and second son was born in November 2005.
- She has two sons. Her eldest son is called Owen. She has never released the name of her second son.
Photos of Carrie Anne Moss are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.