- Graduated from St. Paul's Girls' School in Hammersmith, London, England. 
- Her first daughter, India Oxenberg, was born June 7th, 1991 in Los Angeles, California, by an unknown father.
- Was named after her ancestress, Catherine the Great (Empress Catherine II, Tsarina of Russia).
- Named on Harper's Bazaar list of "America's 10 Most Beautiful Women" in 1985.
- Casper Van Dien gave her an 8.3 carat diamond engagement ring with 92 yellow diamonds around the band.
- Speaks fluent French and Spanish
- Measurements: 33 1/2B - 23 - 33 1/2 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Her 1998 marriage to Robert Evans lasted 10 days.
- Wears a size 7 shoe.
- Her 1999 marriage to Casper Van Dien was in Vegas at an Elvis wedding. They later had an Indian ceremony under an Indian saint called Amma.
- Her sister, Christina Oxenberg (born 1962), is a novelist, and she has a half-brother, Nicholas Balfour (born 1970), from her mother's second marriage. Her Royal Highness Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslovia was also engaged to actor Richard Burton, but this marriage never took place.
- Born on the same day as actress Bonnie Hunt and actor Scott Baio.
- Daughter, Maya Van Dien, born in Los Angeles, California. [20 September 2001]
- Daughter, Celeste Van Dien, with husband Casper Van Dien, born 3 October 2003
- Stepmother of Cappy Van Dien and Grace Van Dien.
- Father is Howard Oxenberg..
- Casper and Catherine renewed their vows with his mother Rev. Diane Van Dien, (an Inter-Faith Minister) presiding over the ceremony on the beach (January 2005).
- Best friends with Marci Shimoff. Good friends with Olivia Hussey. Good friends with Brooke Langton.
- She is the second cousin, one removed of Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales. Her great, great uncle, Prince Andrew of Greece, is Prince Charles's paternal grandfather
Photos of Catherine Oxenberg are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.