- Is a trained singer and dancer.
- Her father was the manager of a candy factory.
- became engaged to Michael Douglas in Aspen, Colorado [31 December 1999]
- Chosen one of 1998's Most Beautiful People by People Magazine.
- Her first child with fiance Michael Douglas, a boy named Dylan Michael was born on 8th August about 6 p.m. at Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre near Beverly Hills. The baby weighed in at 7 pounds and seven ounces and measured 21-1/2 inches.
- Sister of David A. Jones, an executive at Initial Entertainment group, the company that co-financed _Traffic_ .
- Named after her grandmothers: Catherine Fair on her mother's side, and Zeta Jones on her fathers.
- While Catherine and husband Michael Douglas are not the same age, their birthdays are both on 25th of September
- Daughter-in-law of Kirk Douglas and Diana Douglas.
- Stepmother of Cameron Douglas.
- Sister-in-law of Joel Douglas, Eric Douglas and Peter Douglas.
- Her character in Traffic (2000) was changed to a pregnant woman, because Zeta-Jones herself was pregnant at the time with her son, Dylan.
- Speaks Welsh fluently.
- Measurements: 34C-25-36. (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Mother is Irish, father is Welsh.
- She portrayed Palene, the beautiful Thracian prophetess and woman of Spartacus, in Jeff Wayne's 1992 musical version of "Spartacus." The role of Spartacus was played by her future father-in-law, Kirk Douglas, in Stanley Kubrick's 1960 motion picture Spartacus (1960).
- In the June 1998 of Yahoo! internet magazine, she was listed as the number one actress being searched on Yahoo!
- Gave birth to her first daughter, named Carys Zeta Douglas, early Easter morning in New Jersey (April 20, 2003).
- A traditional Welsh choir sang at her wedding.
- Her wedding ring includes a Celtic motif and was bought in a Welsh town called Aberystwyth.
- Hired as the spokeswoman for T-Mobile cellular communications 
- As a child, she was exposed to a virus that gave her breathing difficulties. This required a tracheotomy surgery, which ultimately left a surgical scar on her neck.
- Is an avid fan of musicals, paticularly the ones she saw as a child: Mary Poppins (1964) and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (1968).
- Thursday December 11 2003 she was a Hostess, together with husband Michael Douglas, at the 2003 annual Nobel Peace Price Concert in Oslo Spectrum in Oslo, Norway.
- _Ocean's Twelve_ reunited her with previous colleagues Steven Soderbergh, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts, and Don Cheadle.
- She is a spokesperson for Elizabeth Arden Cosmetics.
- Was born in Swansea but grew up in the small seaside town of Mumbles in Wales.
- Her production company is named Milkwood films, after a play called 'Under Milkwood' by Welsh writer Dylan Thomas. She and Thomas share the same hometown in Wales, Swansea.
- Her friend, singer Bonnie Tyler sang at her wedding. Both Zeta-Jones and Tyler come from the same region of Wales.
- She released the singles 'For All Time' in 1989, 'In the Arms of Love' and 'I Can't Help Myself' in 1995 and the David Essex duet 'True Love Ways' which was her only chart single. It appeared at #38 in the UK Top 75 singles chart in 1994
- Ranked #50 on VH1's 100 Hottest Hotties
- In addition to Michael Douglas, she also shares a birthday with Will Smith, Heather Locklear, Barbara Walters, Michael Madsen and the late Christopher Reeve.
- 21 October 2004 - Filed lawsuit against the Spice House, "Reno's Friendliest Topless Cabaret" for the unauthorized use of her photo on its website.
- On an awards show, she said, of doing her role of "Velma Kelly" in the movie "Chicago", that it was as exciting, but almost as painful, as giving birth to her son.
- In 1992 the Columbia single 'For All Time' peaked at #36 in the UK charts; In 1995 she spent a week on the UK chart at #72 with 'In the Arms of Love'.
- Ranked as #68 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
Photos of Catherine Zeta-Jones are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.