- Sister of singers Taka Boom (of The Undisputed Truth and The Glass Family) and Mark Stevens (of The Jamaica Boys).
- Daughter, born in 1973, from a relationship with Rahsaan Morris.
- "I Feel For You," one of her signature songs, was originally recorded by Princeon his 1979 debut album.
- Her daughter Milini Khan was a member of the group, Pretty In Pink.
- Went solo in 1978 and later rejoined Rufus in 1983. During the brief reunion, they recorded the album "Rufus and Chaka Khan Live! Stompin' at the Savoy" which included the top ten hit "Ain't Nobody."
- Was 18 years old when she joined Rufus, the band that made her famous.
- Her song "Never Miss The Water" was featured in episode #3.15 ("The One Where Ross and Rachel Take a Break") of "Friends" (1994)
- Became a grandmother in 1992 at age 39, when daughter Millini then 18, gave birth to granddaughter, Raeven.
- She has performed with the SAS (Spike Edney's All Stars) Band.
- Chaka means "fire" in many African languages!
- Ranked #17 on VH1's 100 Greatest Women of Rock N Roll
- Mother of Milini Khan and Damien Holland.
- Daughter of Charles Stevens and Sandra Coleman (who is her personal manager).
- Sister of Kathleen Burrell and Tammy McCrary (who is her manager).
Photos of Chaka Khan are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.