- Chosen by Empire magazine as one of the 100 Sexiest Stars in film history (#97). 
- She was awarded an O.B.E. (Officer of the order of the British Empire) by the Queen.
- Festival tribute at the Créteil International Women's Film Festival, France. 
- Mother of director Barnaby Southcombe and magician David Jarre. Stepmother to Emilie Jarre.
- The British rock band Kinky Machine wrote a song about her, simply called "Charlotte Rampling." It includes the line "I always wanted to be your trampoline".
- Was included as one of People Magazines 50 Most Beautiful People in May 2001.
- February 2001 won Honorary Cesar from France's Academy of Cinema in recognition of her body of work.
- Has a house in Paris and another in Chelsea.
- Her elder sister committed suicide.
- Her son Barnaby Southcombe with Bryan Southcombe is a successful television director.
- Studied at Jeanne d'Arc Académie Pour Jeunes Filles at Versailles, France when her family moved there.
- Invited to join AMPAS in 2005.
- Member of jury at the Cannes Film Festival in 1976
- In the Extras section of the 2-disc-set Miramax release of The Beatles' A Hard Day's Night (1964), actor Jeremy Lloyd, who makes an uncredited appearance in the film's dance scene, claims that Rampling, his then-girlfriend, is also present in the dance scene.
- Head of jury at the 2006 Berlin International Film Festival
- Father was a British colonel and an Olympic athlete. He won a gold medal in swimming.
Photos of Charlotte Rampling are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.