- Daughter, with Peter Cook, Sailor Lee Brinkley Cook, was born. [2 July 1998]
- Daughter, with Billy Joel, Alexa Rae, was born. [1 January 1986]
- Son, with Richard Taubman, Jack Paris Brinkley, was born. [2 June 1995]
- Filed a $42 million defamation suit against the National Enquirer and jointly sued her former personal assistant Beth La Face as the contact for the tabloid. [9 September 1997]
- Her first SPORTS ILLUSTRATED swimsuit issue cover was in 1979. She also appeared on the cover in 1980 and 1981, making her the first model to appear on 3 consecutive covers.
- Brinkley was one of three models featured as dolls produced by Matchbox Toys called "The Real Model Collection".
- Has a daughter, Alexa Ray
- She played the "red-haired girl" in Billy Joel's "Keepin' The Faith" music video. She has also appeared as herself in various other Billy Joel music videos, including "River Of Dreams", "A Matter Of Trust", and "Leningrad".
- She and her then husband-to-be Richard Taubman survived a helicopter crash in March 1994 near Telluride, Colorado. Nine months later they married near the spot of the crash.
- Was a democratic delegate from New York state at the 2000 Democratic Convention in Los Angeles.
- Is a vegetarian.
- Daughter of producer-director Don Brinkley and Marge Brinkley.
- Wears size 7 1/2-8 shoe. (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Measurements: 36C-23 1/2-35 1/2 (her model card) (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Sister of Greg Brinkley.
Photos of Christie Brinkley are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.