- Appeared in the nude for a PETA poster stating "I'd rather go naked than wear fur"
- Face is inspiration/model for mannequins in the Costume Institute of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York.
- Dated actor Jason Patric
- Was co-owner of Fashion Cafe in New York City. 
- Dated Christian Slater [1994-1995]
- On of People Magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People 
- Dated Roger Wilson [1987-1991]
- Collects pottery
- Has been on the cover of nearly 1,000 magazines since 1987 including Vouge, Allure, Harper's Bazaar, Esquire, and Elle.
- Sisters, Erin and Kelly.
- Had Roger Wilson's initials tatooed on her ankle, but got it altered to a rose.
- Attended Monte Vista High School in Danville, CA.
- Is an anti-smoking activist.
- Announced that she has early stage emphysema from her 10-year smoking habit. She quit smoking in 1995. 
- Announced engagement to Edward Burns 
- Spokesmodel of Calvin Klein.
- Spokesmodel of Maybelline.
- Spokesmodel of STRENESSE.
- Measurements: 35B-22-35 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Her father is American and her mother is from El Salvador.
- Is bilingual (speaks English & Spanish).
- Dress size: 6-8
- Shoe size: 9
- She and Edward Burns welcomed their first child, a baby girl named Grace (b. 25 October 2003)
- One of the five supermodels. The others are Claudia Schiffer, Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, and Linda Evangelista.
- Went back to school in 1994 and graduated cum laude in 1999, from the Gallatin School of Individualized Study of New York University (NYU), where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree with a concentration in Comparative Religion and Eastern Philosophy.
- Is a Jivamukti (ashtanga) Yoga enthusiast
- Used to order Kentucky Fried Chicken Original Recipe for her lunch during modeling shoots for Cosmopolitan magazine
- Has a dog named "MicSpic" in honor of her Hispanic and her husband's Irish backgrounds.
- Despite being a huge yoga enthusiast and majoring in eastern philosophy, decided that she was going back to her Catholic roots and go back to eating meat.
- Graduated from NYU with a degree in Comparative Religion and Eastern Philosophy (1999)
- Was ranked #6 in Channel 5's "World's greatest supermodel".
- Diagnosed with emphysema in December 2000. She smoked up to a pack of cigarettes a day between the ages of 13 and 26, with a two year break.
- Wore a silk-and-lace cap sleeved Galliano gown in her June 2003 wedding to Ed Burns.
- Son, Finn, born February 2006.
Photos of Christy Turlington are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.