- Daughter Jamison Baldwin born on Sunday February 27, 2000, weighing 7 lbs, 2ozs.
- Singer, daughter of Michelle Phillips
- Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world. 
- Her mother wanted to name her India at first, but her father said "You might as well name her North Vietnam or China."
- Daughter of John Phillips and Michelle Phillips, co-founders of the popular group "The Mamas and the Papas".
- Half sister of Bijou Phillips, Mackenzie Phillips, Tamerlane Phillips and Jeffrey Phillips
- Was a member of the once popular music group Wilson Phillips, along with Wendy Wilson and Carnie Wilson.
- Chynna, along with former bandmates sisters Wendy Wilson and Carnie Wilson, is writing songs for a Wilson Phillips reunion album--their first album since their break-up 9 years ago. 
- Aunt of 'Shane Fontayne Jr.'
- Sister-in-law of Alec Baldwin, Daniel Baldwin, and Stephen Baldwin.
- Cousin-in-law of Joseph Baldwin.
- Aunt of 'Ireland Baldwin'.
- Son Vance Alexander Baldwin born on October 23rd 2001 weighing 8lbs. 8oz.
- Cameo in Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers' "Into The Great Wide Open" video along with Terence Trent D'Arby, Johnny Depp and Faye Dunaway.
- In 1995, released her Solo-Debut Album: 'Naked and Sacred,'
- In 1973, Chynna and the Wilson Sisters (Carnie & Wendy) recorded a song-demo "Take me out to the ball-game" under the group name "The Satellites." Years later, Chynna and Owen Elliot (daughter of Mama Cass) decided to record a demo, an anti-drug song and enlisted the help of childhood friends Carnie and Wendy. Owen later opted on pursuing a career on her own. Some of the Earlier Group names suggested for the girls, by their record label (SBK), included "Gypsy" and "Leda".
- Daughter Brooke Michelle born in New York on December 6 2004 weighing 7 pounds, 6 ounces.
- She is a vegan.
Photos of Chynna Phillips are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.