- Son, with Rande Gerber, Presley Walker Gerber born. [2 July 1999]
- Has been on the cover of more than 600 magazines worldwide including Vouge, W, People, Harper's Bazaar, ELLE, and Allure.
- Spent a short time on welfare as a child.
- First modern Supermodel to pose for Playboy.
- Owns a piece of Planet Hollywood.
- In 1995 was worth $6.9 million dollars.
- Production Company: Crawdaddy Inc. 1998 net worth: $37.7 million.
- A 1997 Shape magazine survey of 4,000 picked her as the second (after Demi Moore) most beautiful woman in the world.
- Dated Val Kilmer. 
- Ranked number 5 on Playboy's list of the 100 Sexiest Stars of the Century.
- Signed a three year exclusive developement deal with ABC in 1997.
- Cindy and Richard Gere were married 12 December 1991 by Rev. Wes McPherson at the Little Church of the West, Las Vegas.
- Daughter of John and Jennifer.
- She lost her younger brother to leukemia.
- Went to DeKalb High School and one academic quarter at Northwestern University.
- TV commercials for Pepsi Cola (1993-present)
- TV commercials for Blockbuster Video (1994-present)
- She played Jon Bon Jovi's girlfriend in his "Please Come Home For Christmas" music video.
- She appeared in the music video and sang in the choir on the song "Voices That Care."
- She was the woman in the bathtub in George Michael's "Freedom" music video.
- Named one of People's 50 Beautiful People 
- Was her high school's valedictorian. She also received a scholarship to study chemical engineering at Northwestern.
- Injured when her husband swerved his Jeep to avoid hitting a horse. [6 December 1998]
- Dated actor John Enos III
- Started modeling at age 19.
- Is a gay rights supporter. Supports Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG)
- Was nicknamed "Baby Gia" when she entered the modeling industry because of her resemblance to late supermodel, Gia Carangi.
- Is pregnant with her second child by Rande Gerber, due Sep 2001. 
- Was one of the finalists of Elite Model's Management's Look of the Year in 1983.
- Daughter, Kaya Jordan Gerber, born in Los Angeles, weighing 7 pounds, 10 ounces. [3 September 2001]
- Was named one of the 50 Most Beautiful People by People Magazine in 2002.
- Was the inspiration for Prince's song "Cindy C."
- Measurements: 34B-22-34 (Source: her first modeling card), 34B-24-35 (in 1992), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Wears size 9 1/2 shoe. (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- One of the five original supermodels. The others are Claudia Schiffer, Christy Turlington, Naomi Campbell, and Linda Evangelista.
- She and her boyfriend, Dekalb High's quarterback, were the prom king and queen at their senior prom. She chose to go to school close to home, but he was scouted by universities in Arizona.
- Was invited to Buckingham Palace by the late Princess Diana, when Prince William Windsor had a secret crush on her.
- Spokesperson for "Ripley" store in Chile, turning the line "Me fascina Ripley" into a classic among Chilean people.
- Was ranked #3 in Channel 5's "World's greatest supermodel".
Photos of Cindy Crawford are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.