- Owns the chain of Fashion Cafe restaurants with Naomi Campbell, Christy Turlington and Elle Macpherson.
- Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world. 
- Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world 
- Was engaged to magician David Copperfield (1994 - 1999).
- Spokeswoman for breast cancer.
- Volunteers for UNICEF.
- Engaged to Green Shields Stamp heir and playboy Tim Jeffries. 
- Engaged to producer Matthew Vaughn [end 2001]
- 30 January 2003, Son, Caspar Matthew De Vere Drummond, born weighing 7 pounds.
- Measurements: 33 1/4-25-36 (begining model 1990), 35C-24-35 (self-described). 35 1/2C-24 1/2-35 3/4 (1996 model card), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Presented Prince William Windsor with a polo trophy in 2002.
- 9 November 2004, she gave birth to a healthy baby daughter, Clementine, in London. The baby reportedly weighed 7 pounds, 2 ounces.
- One of the five supermodels. The others are Christy Turlington, Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, and Linda Evangelista.
- Her children are: Caspar and Clementine.
- Is fluent in French.
- Loves Prada.
- Loves dog especially German Shepherds.
- Had a craving for curry during her first pregnancy.
- Was ranked #5 in Channel 5's "World's greatest supermodel".
Photos of Claudia Schiffer are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.