- Her alma mater, Stephens College in Columbia, Missouri, a college for women. Joan Crawford was expelled from Stephens in the early 1920s.
- She earned an A.A. at the two year college, Stephens College, Missouri, and later a B.A. at the University of Washington in 1960.
- Miss Nevada 1959; she participated in Miss America 1960.
- She co-produced and starred on a television show called "Dawn Wells: Reel Adventures" (1997).
- Wells' great-great grandfather was a stagecoach driver during the 1849 gold rush.
- Her father once owned the Las Vegas Thunderbird Hotel.
- Owns her own company, Wishing Wells, which makes clothing for people with disabilities.
- Colleen Haskell, from "Survivor" (2000) was often compared to Wells's character Mary Ann from _Gilligan's Island (1964)_ .
- Wells and actor Russell Johnson are best known for their roles on the television series _Gilligan's Island (1964)_ , but they are also well known for their infamous reference, "and the rest," in the show's original theme song. (Later, the song substituted that phrase for "the Professor and Mary Ann".)
- Runs a "boot camp" for wannabe actors at her ranch in Wyoming.
- Is a member of the Alpha Chi Omega sorority.
- Measurements: 35-23-34 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- The band Squirt Gun have a song called "Mary Ann" which is about the character she played on _Gilligan's Island (1964)_ . She appeared in the music video for the song.
- Has a second cousin named Bonnie, who is an artist in Baltimore.
- Ex-husband Larry Rosen was an agent.
Photos of Dawn Wells are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.