- Parents: Eileen & Terence O'Riordan.
- Siblings: 1 sister, 5 brothers (Dolores is the youngest).
- Married at Holy Cross Abbey, Tipperary, Ireland.
- Her son, Taylor Baxter, was born on November 23rd, 1997 (Toronto, Canada).
- Stepson, Donny.
- The family has a dog named Geena.
- Swore to never get a tatoo, but did for her husband for their anniversary. It's on her arm, and has his name.
- She is a good Irish-step-dancer. On occasion, she'll perform live during a concert, usually to the song Liar, which isn't on an album, but is included in the Empire Records Sdtk.
- The Cranberries were originally called Cranberry-Saw-Us (a pun on the thanksgiving food) after the alleged last lyrics of the Beatles' song Strawberry Fields.
- Daughter, Molly was born in early 2001.
- Don Burton was Duran Duran's manager. He and Dolores met when The Cranberries and Duran Duran were touring together. They married in 1994. They had a horse-drawn carriage at their wedding.
- Has gone by the name Dolores Burton since her marriage to Don Burton in 1994.
- Collaborated with Michael Kamen who performs on three tracks released on The Cranberries, "To The Faithful Departed", album.
- In total, The Cranberries have sold over 36,200,000 albums.
- The songs "Nothing Left At All", "Reason", "Them", "Chrome Paint", "A Fast One", "Away", "Uncertain", "I Will Always", & "Disappointment" have never been performed live by the band.
- Was asked to both act in and compose music for Titanic (1997), but refused both offers due to the birth of her son.
- She is said to be one of Pope John Paul II's favourite singers. She has performed live for him at the Vatican twice.
- Daughter, Dakota Rain (born 10 April 2005).
- She's the richest woman in Ireland.
- Gave birth to son, Taylor Baxter, in 1997.
Photos of Dolores O'Riordan are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.