- Son, Miles William, with Davis Guggenheim, was born. [11 November 1997]
- Sister of Andrew Shue.
- Got started in commercials as "The Burger King Girl"
- Was an accomplished high school gymnast with aspirations to the state finals.
- Majored in Government at Wellesley College; transferred to Harvard University in 1985; planned to become an attorney.
- Graduated from Harvard University 8 June 2000, with a degree in Government. Shue was one semester short of earning her degree, when she dropped out to pursue her career 15 years ago. She returned to Harvard this spring.
- Daughter, Stella Street, was born weighing 6 lb, 7 oz. [19 March 2001]
- Named her son after her late brother, William, who died at the family's summer home on Block Island, Rhode Island when the tire swing he was on broke and he fell onto a broken tree branch. He was impaled and died while his siblings looked on helplessly.
- Auditioned for the Sherilyn Fenn role in Of Mice and Men (1992).
- Daughter-in-law of Charles Guggenheim and Marion Guggenheim.
- Sister-in-law of Jonathan Guggenheim and Grace Guggenheim.
- She has played 2 characters that have the last name McKay. Linda McKay in Hollow Man (2000) and Molly McKay in Molly (1999).
- Was cast as the female lead in the Jim Carrey movie The Number 23 (2007), but had to drop out just weeks before shooting due to her pregnancy. Shue was replaced by Virginia Madsen.
- Elisabeth and Davis became the parents of their third child, a daughter named Agnes Charles Guggenheim, on June 18, 2006.
Photos of Elisabeth Shue are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.