- Has different color eyes: right eye is half green and half brown and left eye is green.
- The producers of "Saved by the Bell" (1989) created the role of Jessie for her when they could not choose between her and Tiffani Thiessen for the role of Kelly.
- Once sat next to a man on an international flight who watched Showgirls (1995) on his in-seat video screen and never recognized her.
- Donned a $600 formfitting gown made entirely of collard greens for the "Lettuce Be Lean" campaign sponsored by People for Ethical Treatment of Animals. According to "People Weekly", a source claims "she had to be misted every 20 minutes, like a produce section". 
- Has an older brother, Jason.
- Is a vegetarian.
- Dated actor Roger Wilson. [1997-1999]
- Auditioned for the film Annie (1982), but was turned down because she was too tall.
- Attended Warner Middle School in Farmington Hills, Michigan, this is also the junior high school where actors Sam Khaleghi and Brandon T. Jackson attended, although years later.
- Measurements: 34C-23-36 (during Showgirls (1995)) (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine).
- In April 2004, she plans to make her Broadway debut with Richard Dreyfuss, in the comedy "Sly Fox".
- Her husband, Greg Lauren, is a successful and professional nude painter. Elizabeth and Greg met each other in a dance class in 2000.
- Married Greg Lauren in Mexico, at Cabo San Lucas. The wedding ceremony took place at the Esperanza Hotel. Ralph Lauren (Greg Lauren's uncle) designed Elizabeth's dress: a silk sheath with pearled spaghetti-straps and Greg wore a white tuxedo jacket and black bow tie.
- In the early 90s, a 12 inch doll was made of her likeness based on her character, Jesse Spano, from "Saved by the Bell" (1989). The same was done for the other cast members.
- Good friends with Jennifer Beals. The each appeared in a Joe Eszterhas-written film (Berkley: Showgirls (1995); Beals: Flashdance (1983)), and they appeared together in Roger Dodger (2002).
- Was advised by her manager not to do the Roger Dodger (2002) movie. She ignored him and decided to do the film because she loved the script.
- Shares a birthday with the late 'Jacqueline Kennedy (I)'Onassis , Sally Struthers, Tom Pelphrey, Laquayva Anthony, Lori Loughlin, and Leonor Watling.
- After Showgirls (1995), she got a degree in English Literature from UCLA and entered into the United Talent Agency.
- Attended the prestigious Cranbrook-Kingswood School in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, at the same time as actress Selma Blair.
Photos of Elizabeth Berkley are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.