- Attended the University of Texas at Austin (1966-67).
- Lived with Ryan O'Neal for 17 years. His daughter, actress Tatum O'Neal, disapproved of her father's relationship with Fawcett.
- Farrah's current boy friend, writer-director-producer James Orr, was arrested for battery after attacking her for supposedly refusing his marriage proposal. [28 January 1998]
- Actress Kristen Amber Citron accused her of stealing $72,000 worth of clothing and nude pictures from the home of former boy friend James Orr. [May 1997]
- Reported to be splitting from Ryan O'Neal after 17 years together. [February 1997]
- Son with Ryan O'Neal: Redmond O'Neal. 
- One of the original Charlie's Angels. She broke her contract for the last year of "Charlie's Angels" (1976) which resulted in a lawsuit. She was replaced by Cheryl Ladd.
- Cousin of Jan Fawcett
- Listed, (as Farrah Fawcett-Majors), as one of twelve "Promising New Actors of 1976" in John Willis' Screen World, Vol. 28. 
- She had a rather strange opening night in "Butterflies Are Free" at the Burt Reynolds Dinner Theatre in Jupiter, Florida on July 25, 1980. An obese lady in the front row of tables began yelling insults at her and making bird calls during the performance. Later, this unidentified lady raised her dress and flashed the performers, causing co-star Dennis Christopher to take notice, although the character he was playing was a blind man. Nearby, a male patron began vomiting, and then yet another patron fainted. Incredibly, the reviews for Farrah's performance were positive.
- Earned $750,000 for Silk Hope (1999) (TV).
- Was offered the Goldie Hawn role in Foul Play (1978).
- In the late 70s, Farrah Fawcett and her husband Lee Majors were producers with the Fawcett-Majors Productions.
- Despite sometimes bizarre behavior, including an incident on "Late Show with David Letterman" (1993), that has led to claims that Farrah is a drug addict, she says that she never uses drugs. She claims she gets giggly when she is nervous. She went on Letterman unprepared and her nervousness affected her behavior.
- Measurements: 33 1/2B-22-33 (as starlet and commercial model), 35C-24-35 (after implants), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Was offered a cameo in the film version of Charlie's Angels (2000). Negotiations fell through after Fawcett insisted on being cast as the voice of the new Charlie.
- Graduate of W.B. Ray High School, Corpus Christi, Texas. Class of 1965, who voted her "Best Looking."
- Inducted into the Texas Film Hall of Fame in 2003 (by Dabney Coleman) for her legendary status on screen and off.
- Farrah Fawcett is actively involved in charity work with the Cancer Society, in addition to her work against domestic violence. During her ongoing advocacy for this cause, she has participated in events such as the Humanitarian Awards in Media, anti-domestic violence panel discussions produced by Show Coalition, and has served as a board member of the National Advisory Council for The National Domestic Violence Hot-line, the most effective and leading non-profit organization in America benefiting the victims of domestic violence.
- Parents are James Fawcett and Pauline Fawcett (who passed away on March 4, 2005).
- Has a college degree in Microbiology.
- Is, to the day, 2 years older than Brent Spiner and 3 years older than Barbara Sukowa.
- Was neighbor of Tori Spelling and Aaron Spelling for 10 years
Photos of Farrah Fawcett are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.