- Chosen by People (USA) magazine as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world 
- Grew up in an English/Irish/Italian family in the Midwest.
- Started off as a model in her salad days.
- Nominated three times for Emmys for her role on "NYPD Blue" (1993).
- She made her film debut in ¡Three Amigos! (1986) starring Steve Martin in 1986, but her part was cut from the final print.
- She has one brother, Michael who is an investment banker.
- She is the daughter of Jim, a financial planner and his wife Jan.
- She collects old-fashioned perfume bottles.
- She graduated from Wheaton North High School in Wheaton, Illinois in 1981 and soon after graduation wed her highschool sweetheart, Richard Dasko. They split after two years.
- Although born in Detroit, Michigan, she was raised in Wheaton, Illinois.
- Gave birth to her first child, Michael Colton, on May 22, 2004.
- Ex-daughter-in-law of Anna Lee.
- While appearing on "Celebrity Poker Showdown" (2003), she mentioned that at one time she was a Librarian but was fired due to her area being too messy.
Photos of Gail O'Grady are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.