- Good friends with Sally Field.
- Spent much of her time between 1992 and 1994 looking after her mother, who died in 1994.
- Three children: Oliver Hudson (b. 1976), Kate Hudson (b. 1979) from her second marriage to Bill Hudson; Wyatt Russell (b. 1986) from relationship with Kurt Russell.
- Attended Montgomery Blair High School in Silver Spring, Maryland.
- Chosen by Empire magazine as one of the 100 Sexiest Stars in film history (#71). 
- She and longtime companion Kurt Russell both appeared in The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band (1968), Swing Shift (1984), and Overboard (1987).
- Partner of Kurt Russell. [1983 - present]
- Her father, Edward Rutledge Studlendgehawn, was a descendant of one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence.
- Gave commencement address at Graduation for the Class of 2002 at her alma mater, American University.
- Started Cosmic Entertainment with Kurt Russell, Kate Hudson and Oliver Hudson in 2003.
- Measurements: 34A-23-35 (early starlet days), 34B-24-36 (at age 51), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Grandmother of Ryder Russell Robinson, the first child of her daughter Kate Hudson and musician Chris Robinson.
- Biography in: "Who's Who in Comedy" by Ronald L. Smith, pg. 209-210. New York: Facts on File, 1992. ISBN 0816023387
- In November 1984, at age 39, she posed for the cover of Playboy.
- Her first entertainment gig was performing in "The Nutcracker" at age 11. She earned $1.50.
- Awarded honorary degree from Loyola Marymount University after delivering 2004 Commencement address there.
- Is an accomplished ballet dancer.
- Plays a former rock-star groupie in The Banger Sisters (2002). Her daughter, Kate Hudson, plays a young rock-star groupie in Almost Famous (2000).
- She is a devout Buddhist and introduced His Holiness, the Dalai Lama, at the "Tribute to the Dalai Lama" concert at Vancouver's Orpheum Theatre, in April 2004.
- Her performance as Judy Benjamin in Private Benjamin (1980) is ranked #70 on Premiere Magazine's 100 Greatest Movie Characters of All Time.
- Ex-sister-in-law of Gina Trikonis, Brett Hudson and Mark Hudson.
- Mother-in-law of Erinn Bartlett.
- Founder of the Bright Light Foundation for Children.
Photos of Goldie Hawn are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.