- Was on her High School swim team.
- Lead singer for the band No Doubt.
- Met future husband Gavin Rossdale (Bush) in 1996 at a concert she was playing with her band No Doubt.
- Inspired by such musicals as The Sound of Music (1965), and Annie (1982).
- Has one sister, Jill and two brothers, Eric Stefani and Todd Stefani.
- Eric Stefani, her brother, was the keyboardist for No Doubt.
- Attended Cal State Fullerton
- Has a her own fashion label named L.A.M.B. which goes on sale in Spring 2004.
- According to the April 2004 issue of Vogue, her father Dennis is Italian and her mother Patti is of Irish and Scottish descent.
- Was voted one of People magazines 50 Most Beautiful People of 2004.
- Arrived an hour late for her wedding.
- Many big celebs like Nicky Hilton, Paris Hilton, Carmen Electra, and Halle Berry have been spotted wearing her popular bag, and clothing line titled L.A.M.B.
- Shares a birthday with singer Ashlee Simpson and former Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee.
- Ranked #22 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World" (2002).
- Her wedding dress was designed by John Galliano.
- Friend and collaborator of rapper Eve.
- Named Best Dressed Woman in the May 2005 issue of Harpers & Queen.
- Her home was used in a music video for a song from Rufus Wainwright's debut album.
- Sister of Todd Stefani and Eric Stefani.
- Is a distant cousin of Madonna. Her great-aunt's mother-in-law shares the last name with Madonna.
- A fashion icon
- Had a seven year romantic relationship with the "No Doubt" bassist Tony Kanal. Most of the songs on "No Doubt"'s Tragic Kingdom CD are about on their break up.
- Admits that she only had two boyfriends in her life. One is "No Doubt" band member Tony Kanal, the other one is her husband Gavin Rossdale.
- Good friends with Shirley Manson, lead singer of Garbage.
- Received two Grammy Awards with No Doubt, for "Best Pop Performance By Duo Or Group With Vocal" in 2002 ("Hey Baby") and 2003 ("Underneath It All").
- Received five Grammy Awards nominations as solo artist on 8 December 2005: Best Pop Vocal Album, Best Female Pop Performance, Album Of The Year, Record Of The Year and Best Rap/Sung Collaboration.
- Stepmother of Gavin Rossdale's daughter Daisy Lowe (b.1989)
- The vinyl red gown that she wore on the cover of "Tragic Kingdom" was stolen from the Fullerton Museum Centre in Orange County, California on 11th January 2005.
- Launched a second fashion line, Harajuku Lovers, inspired by the street fashions of the Harajuku area of Tokyo, Japan. This complements her solo album, Love Angel Music Baby, on which she makes multiple references to Harajuku girls.
- Is some sort of a fashion icon, because of her unique style, which mixes vintage with designer clothes.
- Named #30 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- Gwen and her husband, Gavin Rossdale, became the parents of a boy, Kingston James McGregor, on May 26, 2006 in Los Angeles.
Photos of Gwen Stefani are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.