- Graduated from The Spence School in New York, New York. 
- Voted "Most Stuck-up" in Movieline's 100 Most. [October 1998]
- Gave $21,000 watch to boyfriend Ben Affleck as a birthday present. [15 August 1998]
- One of People Magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People. 
- Engaged to actor Brad Pitt [20 December 1996]
- Confirmed as the next Calvin Klein model. 
- Attended the University of California at Santa Barbara (UCSB) for one year as an Art History major.
- After spending a time in her early teens in Talavera de la Reina (Spain), she can speak fairly good Spanish.
- Turned down the role of Emma Peel in the movie The Avengers (1998).
- Met with James Cameron for the role of Rose in Titanic (1997).
- A couple sued Gwyneth for an undisclosed amount claiming that the actress injured them during an April 1999 car accident.
- Attended Madonna's wedding to Guy Ritchie in Scotland.
- Spends Thanksgiving every year with Steven Spielberg and Kate Capshaw at their home in the Hamptons.
- As part of research for her role as an obese woman in _Shallow Hal (2001)_ , Gwyneth wore the 200 pound latex "fat" suit she used for the film to a bar where people refused to make eye contact with her and treated her rudely. She then said that this experience made her saddened by the injustice faced by overweight people in society.
- Has been friends with Maya Rudolph (of "Saturday Night Live" (1975) fame) since she was seven.
- Sticks to a macrobiotic diet.
- Owned a flat in London, England, UK.
- Sister of Jake Paltrow; first cousin of actress Katherine Moennig; and Hillary Danner; niece of Harry Danner.
- In 2002, shot commercials and print ads for Spain's department store chain, El Corte Inglés' spring line.
- Did her own singing in the movie Duets (2000).
- Measurements: 33 1/2B-25-35. Called "a designer's dream". (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Went to Crossroads High School in Santa Monica for one year.
- 13th April, 2003, attended the ceremony in Talavera de la Reina, Toledo, Spain, in which she was named "adopted daughter". Gwyneth first visited the town as a young school-girl, and has since frequently returned to visit the small town, enamoured - she says - of the people, the food and the countryside.
- Played Thomas Jefferson's daughter in Jefferson in Paris (1995). Her mother, Blythe Danner, played Jefferson's wife, Martha, in 1776 (1972), just before Gwyneth was conceived.
- Wears a size 9 shoe.
- She was nominated for a 2002 London Evening Standard Theatre Award for Best Actress for her performance in Proof, performed at the Donmar Warehouse in London, England.
- Daughter, with Chris Martin, Apple Blythe Alison Martin, born on 14 May 2004 in London, England, UK.
- She and her husband, Chris Martin, purchased Kate Winslet's North London home in Belsize Park.
- Her mother, Blythe Danner, is of Anglo-Saxon descent and her father, Bruce Paltrow, being Polish-Jewish, had many generations of rabbis in the family tree.
- Her natural hair color is brown.
- Her mother, Blythe Danner, was about five months pregnant with the future actress when she appeared in _Columbo: Étude in Black (1972) (TV)_ . The episode also starred John Cassavetes, and aired during the show's first season.
- Her name can be heard over the P.A. system in many episodes of the medical drama "St. Elsewhere" (1982). Gwyneth's dad, Bruce Paltrow, was the producer of the series.
- Turned down the role of Rachel Keller in The Ring (2002).
- Husband, Chris Martin, is lead singer of the band Coldplay.
- Was a sister of the Gamma Phi Beta Sorority.
- Her friendship with best friend Madonna ended, because she couldn't get along with Madonna's extravagant lifestyle.
- Spent 70 hours in labor awaiting the birth of her first child.
- Revealed that she named her daughter Apple, because apples are whole, sweet and crisp. The baby's middle name honors her grandmothers, Blythe Danner and Alison Martin.
- Attended St. Augustine By The Sea in Los Angeles and the Spence School in New York City.
- Met husband, Chris Martin, in October 2002 when she attended his band's concert
- She does not employ a nanny to take care of her daughter, a rarity among actors in the film business.
- She is expecting her second child with her husband Chris Martin. [October 2005]
- Signed a contact with 'Estee Lauder' for 10 million dollars to promote their new line of fragrance "Pleasures".
- Gave birth to her second child, a boy named Moses Bruce Anthony Martin, on April 8 2006 in New York City at 9 am, weighing 8 lbs, 4 oz.
- Her son, Moses, is named after a song Chris Martin wrote for her and appears on Coldplay's "Live 2003" album.
- She speaks French quite well, having spent a summer in Paris when in her early twenties.
- Is good friends with Helena Christensen. Helena was one of the first people to visit Gwyneth in hospital after she gave birth to her son Moses.
- Good friends with Maya Rudolph
Photos of Gwyneth Paltrow are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.