- Her second son, Jason, was born of her relationship with actor Leigh Lawson
- Sister of Juliet Mills and Jonathan Mills.
- Daughter of playwright Mary Hayley Bell and actor John Mills.
- Her son is Crispian Mills, lead singer of Kula Shaker. Signed with Sony; their second single went straight to number 2 in UK charts. He is now part of The Jeevas.
- Sister-in-law of actor Maxwell Caulfield.
- Aunt of Sean and actress Melissa Caulfield.
- Her movie The Trouble with Angels (1966) is the favorite of Elizabeth Smart, the Salt Lake City girl who was kidnapped from her bedroom in June 2002 and found alive on March 12, 2003. She watched the movie with her family the day she was found and reunited with them.
- Is the god-daughter of Sir Laurence Olivier.
- Is the goddaughter of Sir Noel Coward.
- In the movie That Darn Cat! (1965), her habit of biting her nails precluded her from using her own hands in close-ups. A studio worker, Tricia Blain, who just happened to be hanging around the set watching the filming was selected to serve as a double in those shots that required close-ups of the actress' hands.
- Niece of Annette Mills.
- She and her father John Mills were the first Oscar-winning father-daughter couple
- Of the Oscar-winning father-daughter couples, she and her father are one of two couples (the other is Jane Fonda/Henry Fonda) where the daughter won an Academy award before the father did.
- Invited to join AMPAS in 2006
- At the age of 16 she was offered the title role in Stanley Kubrick's Lolita (1962) but her parents decided against it because they feared that the film's steamy subject matter might taint her wholesome image. The part went to Sue Lyon instead. In later years, Mills admitted that she regretted not taking the part.
Photos of Haley Mills are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.