- Born at 5:40pm-PST
- Her husband, Richie Sambora, is a member of the rock band Bon Jovi.
- Daughter, Ava Elizabeth, with husband Richie Sambora, was born. [4 October 1997]
- Attended UCLA for a short period of time. She chose to pursue an acting career in lieu of the completion of her studies towards a bachelors degree. Her father, William Locklear, has served in various UCLA high-level administrative positions (Registrar, Director of the Office of Residential Life, etc.).
- On her mother's side, Heather is cousins with Marla Maples.
- Of mostly Scottish extraction.
- Measurements: 37-24-35 (reported early in career), 34C-23-33 (after her reported implants), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- She is part Lumbee Indian, a community of individuals whose ancestry is a mixture of Native Americans, Africans and Europeans who intermarried only with each other.
- Refused a regular part on the TV series "Good Morning, Miami" (2002). It was a role similar to the one she played on "Spin City" (1996). That role later went to Ashley Williams.
- Shares a birthday with Catherine Zeta-Jones, Michael Douglas, Will Smith, Barbara Walters, Michael Madsen and the late Christopher Reeve.
- Her daughter Ava Elizabeth has the same name as the daughter of Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe. Heather's daughter is nearly 2 years older than Reese's.
- After she was rejected from her high school cheerleading squad, Heather joined the drama club and discovered that acting was her true passion.
- Graduated from Newbury Park High School in Newbury Park, California.
- Guest-starred in episode "No Sniffing, No Wowing" of former "Spin City" (1996) co-star Charlie Sheen's new TV-series "Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- One of a handful of actors to work on two series at the same time ("Dynasty" (1981) and "T.J. Hooker" (1982)).
Photos of Heather Locklear are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.