- Last name pronounced "Kloom."
- Was named one of the 50 Most Beautiful People by People Magazine in 2001.
- Spokesmodel of Victoria's Secret.
- Measurements: 35-24-34 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Her first child, Leni, was born on May 5, 2004 at 3:21 a.m. in New York and weighed 8 lb 1 oz. Leni's father is Italian Formula 1 MD Flavio Briatore.
- Voted as #9 on the Top 100 Sexiest Women 2004 in FHM [DK]
- She has insured her legs for two million dollars.
- Shares a birthday with singer/songwriter Alanis Morissette and actress Teri Polo.
- Longtime companion is singer Seal. They told the press that he treats Heidi's daughter, Leni, like his own child (2004). Klum and Seal became engaged on December 23, 2004, at a mountain resort in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada.
- Wedding dress was designed by Vera Wang
- Married British singer Seal on a beach in Mexico on May 10, 2005.
- Keeps a small bag full of the teeth she lost as a child as a good-luck charm.
- Heidi and her husband Seal's first son, Henry Gunther Ademola Dashtu Samuel, was born in Los Angeles, California, on September 12, 2005. The baby weighed 8.9 lb and measured 21 inches.
- Has designed collections for Mouawad jewelry and Birkenstock shoes.
- Has her own lines of clothing and swimwear.
- Has her own line of beauty products.
- Named #57 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list.
- Named #25 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- Has a rose named after her, known as the Heidi Klum rose.
- Dedicated a sculpture she painted called "Dog With Butterflies" to commemorate the role of rescue dogs in the aftermath of 9/11.
- Like many people in her hometown of Bergisch-Gladbach, she still enjoys participating at the annual carnival parade.
- Expecting her third child, second child with her husband Seal, due December 2006.
Photos of Heidi Klum are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.