- In the "Tales from the Crypt" (1989) episode "You, Murderer", she spoofs her mother's Casablanca (1942) image.
- Sister of Pia Lindström
- Born at 6:07pm-CET
- Twin sister of Isotta Rossellini, who is a professor of Italian Renaissance literature at Columbia University (as of 1995). Sister of Renzo Rossellini.
- Dated Gary Oldman (1994)
- Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world. 
- Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world 
- Suffered from a spine injury which kept her bedridden for over a year when she was thirteen.
- Chosen by Empire magazine as one of the 100 Sexiest Stars in film history (#84). 
- Maintains a home in the village of Bellport, NY
- Was scheduled to appear in the David Lean-directed "Nostromo" in 1991, before Lean died, and the production came to a halt.
- She suffered from scoliosis (progressive curvature of the spine) and underwent surgery to correct it. She was in a body cast for a year.
- Virtually identical to her mother, Ingrid Bergman, but surprisingly was never given the opportunity to portray her mother in a biographical film. The closest she came was with an eerily accurate spoof of Ilsa Lund in an episode of "Tales from the Crypt" (1989).
- Has a daughter, Elettra (b. 1985), named after her paternal grandmother), by Weidemann, and an adopted son called Roberto (named after her father).
- Published an autobiography called "Some of me".
- Dress size: 8, Shoe size: 9
- Measurements: 35 1/2-29-36 (1994 measures), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Has a daughter, Elettra (b. 1985), with second husband, Wiedemann
- Fluent in Italian, French and English.
- Former model.
- Sister of Renzo Rossellini and Roberto Ingmar Rosselini. Twin sister of Isotta Rossellini.
- She is 34 minutes older than twin sister Isotta.
- She is of Italian and Swedish descent.
Photos of Isabella Rossellini are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.