- Raised and schooled in Paris
- Has two children: Barnabé Nuytten and Gabriel-Kane, born in 1995, fathered by Daniel Day-Lewis
- Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world 
- Engaged to musician Jean-Michel Jarre but later broke it off. [July 2002]
- Measurements: 35-24-36 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Her exotic beauty comes by way of an Algerian-Kabyle father and a German mother.
- Recorded a million-selling album in 1983 with the hit single "Pull Marine" written by Serge Gainsbourg. The video was shot by Luc Besson.
- Is the only actress in the history of French cinema to get four César awards: the first in 1982 for Possession (1981), the second in 1984 for Été meurtrier, L' (1983), the third for Camille Claudel (1988) in 1989 and her last in 1995 for Reine Margot, La (1994).
- Said in a 1970 interview with Paris-Match that she would never wear pants "because her hips were too big".
- At the age of 19 she was the youngest person ever nominated for a Best Lead Actress Academy Award until Keisha Castle-Hughes broke the record for Whale Rider (2002) in 2004.
- Announced that she has broken up with her boyfriend of two years, musician Jean-Michel Jarre, revealing to the magazine Paris-Match that he had cheated on her. (June 2004)
- Fluent in English and German
- Her favorite perfume is called "En avion" by Caron
- Was selected as the second most beautiful woman (after Monica Bellucci) by the French public in the TV show "La plus belle femme du monde on Nov. 8, 2004.
- President of jury at the Cannes Film Festival in 1997
- Born in the 17th district of Paris to an Algerian father and German mother.
Photos of Isabelle Adjani are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.