- She attended Baltimore's School of Arts at the same time as Tupac Shakur, where they became close friends. They made a video together at the amusement park King's Dominion, where they lip-synced to Will Smith's & Jeffrey A. Townes's "Parents Just Don't Understand." Tupac acts like an MC, and Jada acts like a dancer.
- Five days before shooting Woo (1998), Jada's close friend, Tupac Shakur, was killed.
- Her second child with husband Will Smith, a daughter, named Willow Camille Reign Smith, was born weighing 6 lbs 10 ozs. [31 October 2000]
- In 2000, she was voted by the readers of Black Men Magazine as one of the 10 sexiest women of the year.
- Miss Maryland, 1988.
- Has been with Will Smith since 1995, two years before their marriage.
- She and her husband, Will Smith, opened a Planet Hollywood in her hometown of Baltimore, Maryland, in March of 1998.
- Mother of son, Jaden Christopher Syre (b. 8 July 1998), and daughter, Willow Camille Reign, with husband Will Smith
- Is a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Incorporated.
- Sent director Wes Craven a set of steak knives after appearing in Craven's film, Scream 2 (1997).
- As a child, she took piano, tap, and ballet classes.
- Lead singer of the pop/rock band Wicked Wisdom. Wicked Wisdom is well-known for being both mainstream pop and brutal heavy metal.
- Is part-owner of the skin-care line Carol's Daughter.
- Has been good friends with Carrie-Anne Moss since the filming of The Matrix Reloaded (2003) and The Matrix Revolutions (2003).
- She and husband Will Smith own a house in Howard County, Maryland. Smith often plays basketball with children who attend Homewood High School, a school for troubled children.
Photos of Jada Pinkett are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.