- Running neck and neck with Patty Duke for the title of "The Queen of TV Movies".
- She appeared in the music video and sang in the choir on the song "Voices That Care."
- Official Spokesperson for UNICEF
- International Ambassador for Childhelp USA
- Honorary Chairperson for City Hearts
- Stepdaughter, Jennifer Flynn
- Children with David Flynn: Katherine Flynn (b. 1981) and Sean Flynn (b. 1986). Twin boys, John Stacy Keach and Kristopher Steven Keach (b. 1995), with James Keach.
- Was named an Officer of the Order of British Empire (OBE) by Britain's Queen Elizabeth II on New Year's Eve, 1999
- Her twin sons were named Johnny and Kris after family friends Johnny Cash and Christopher Reeve.
- Stepmother of Kalen Keach
- Her daughter, Katherine Flynn, was Miss Golden Globe 2001. Katie also attends Columbia University.
- Jane and her husband James Keach own a 14th-century manor house outside Bath, England called St. Catherine's Court. Cunard Lines offers a four-night stay at St. Catherine's as an add-on to their Queen Elizabeth 2 cruises. (They don't say if you'll actually meet Jane or James, though.)
- Measurements: 35-24-36 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Oldest daughter of John Frankenberg and Mieke van Trigt. She has two younger sisters, named Sally and Anne.
- She is the daughter of a British obstetrician and his Dutch wife. Thanks to her mother, Miss Seymour is also able to speak Dutch very well, which she once briefly demonstrated in an interview with the Dutch television.
- Her house was used for recording Radiohead's "OK Computer".
- Sister-in-law of actor Stacy Keach
- Daughter-in-law of actor Stacy Keach Sr.
- Former daughter-in-law of Richard Attenborough and Sheila Sim
- Odd-eyed: Her right eye is brown and her left eye is green.
- Was one of two actresses to screen test for the role of Meggie Cleary in the epic mini-series, "The Thorn Birds" (1983) (mini). The other actress was Rachel Ward, who ended up winning the part because producers thought Jane wasn't "vulnerable" enough.
- Her house was used for recording The Cure's "Wild Mood Swings".
- Became a U.S. Citizen on February 11, 2005; wore a cream-colored suit to ceremony at the downtown Los Angeles Convention Center. She sat between more than a dozen U.S. military personnel who also received their citizenship.
- Despite her "very English" public image and name, she has no ethnic English ancestry - her father is the son of Eastern European immigrants, and her mother is Dutch.
- Her twin boys were born in 1995, on November 30th. She was 44 years, 9 months, and 15 days.
- Has one green eye and one brown eye.
Photos of Jane Seymour are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.