- Long time sufferer of migraine headaches, for which she has done Public Service Announcements (PSA's) on TV (1999).
- Birth of baby girl Luca Bella (7 lbs. 10 oz.). Father is Peter Facinelli [22 June 1997]
- Filed for divorce from Dan Clark. [November 1996]
- Is a vegetarian.
- Shares her birthday with her father John
- Birth of baby girl, Lola Ray (7 lbs. 7 oz.) with husband Peter Facinelli (December, 2002).
- Has 6 older half-siblings: Johnny, Chuck, Lisa, Cammie, Wendy and Lynn.
- Interests: Horseback riding, gardening, housekeeping and caring for her children.
- Owns a couple of horses on her ranch in Santa Barbara.
- Owns a ranch near Santa Barbara, California where her parents also live.
- Dropped out of high school during her junior year. She received her diploma later.
- Got married to Peter Facinelli on in Santa Barbara, California. The wedding took place at the mission-style church of Our Lady of Mount Carmel in Montecito, California, in south Santa Barbara. Jennie wore a dress by Reem Acra. Their daughter Luca Bella 3 at the time played flower girl. Their wedding was featured on an installment of Instyle weddings.
- Shares the same birthday as her father and her "What I Like About You" (2002) co-star, Amanda Bynes.
- Real life best friend and "Beverly Hills, 90210" (1990) co-star is Tiffani Thiessen
- Auditioned for the role of Kelly Kapowski on "Saved by the Bell" (1989), but the role eventually went to her "Beverly Hills, 90210" (1990) co-star and best friend Tiffani Thiessen.
- Speaks Italian fluently
- Ranked #41 in VH1 Top 100 Greatest Teen Stars
- Shares her birthday with Eddie Murphy, Will Mellor, Amanda Bynes and Alec Baldwin.
- Converted to the Roman Catholic faith, so that she and her husband could have a Roman Catholic Nuptial Mass. They were married at a historic mission parish in Santa Barbara, California. 
- Was among the guests at the wedding of former "Beverly Hills, 90210" (1990) co-star Jason Priestley to Naomi Lowde-Priestley. 
- Jennie and Peter are expecting their third baby in September 2006. The new baby will be their third daughter.
- Referenced in the classic BBS "door game" Legend of the Red Dragon by Seth A. Robinson. Legend of the Red Dragon was an on-line RPG featured on many dial up Bullentin Board's around the country in the early 90s. While adventuring in the forest, the player was sometimes asked cryptically "What's the deal with Jennie Garth?" The player's character was rewarded or punished based on various responses.
Photos of Jennie Garth are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.