- Son, Kai Dugan, born. Father is photographer David Dugan. [July 1997]
- Cut a single in Japan, which she sang in phonetic Japanese. She says her agent made up the idea that she is semi-fluent in the language.
- Speaks fluent Italian and French.
- Was named one of the 50 Most Beautiful People by People Magazine in 2002.
- The character "Veronica" in Heathers (1989) was originally written with her in mind, but she turned the role down.
- Daughter-in-law of actor Thane Bettany.
- 1st child with husband Paul Bettany, a son named Stellan, born 5 August 2003.
- Measurements: 34C/D-22-34 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Her father is of Irish and Norwegian heritage and her mother is of Russian and Polish descent.
- Two sons: Kai Dugan and Stellan Bettany
- Named her son Stellan after Swedish actor Stellan Skarsgård.
- In three of her movies - Dark City (1998), Requiem for a Dream (2000), and House of Sand and Fog (2003) - she appears standing at the end of a pier in a striking image. All three directors created the shots for different reasons, and they are not an homage or reference to each other, just an unlikely coincidence.
- She was nearly cast as Diane Court in Cameron Crowe's Say Anything... (1989). Ione Skye got the part instead.
- Enrolled at Yale as an English major, then transferred two years later to Stanford
- Has said she used to use the online username "ecksor", which is a phonetic spelling of XOR (Exclusive OR) - a tribute to her cousin Jerry who is a computer security expert.
- Ranked #14 in Celebrity Sleuth's "25 Sexiest Women of 1993".
- Ranked #53 in Stuff's "103 Sexiest Women"(2003)
- Ranked #74 in FHM-USA's "100 Sexiest Women"(2002)
- Ranked #85 in Askmen's "Most Desirable Woman"(2002)
- Ranked as #88 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- Is a vegan.
- Has an interest in mathematics and software.
Photos of Jennifer Connelly are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.