- Father David Lopez is a computer specialist at Guardian Insurance in NYC.
- Dated musician 'Sean 'P. Diddy Combs' . [1999-2001]
- Sisters are Linda López and Leslie Lopez.
- Chosen by "People" magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World. 
- Her parents are from Puerto Rico.
- At the movie wrap party for Selena (1997), on October 28 1996 in San Antonio, the star played an unexpected love scene when her boyfriend Ojani Noa grabbed a microphone and proposed to her in the middle of the dance floor, presenting her with a large marquis-cut diamond ring. She said, "Yes."
- She was one of the "Fly Girls" dancers on the TV comedy series "In Living Color" (1990).
- In the gyms they called her "La Guitarra" because her body curved like a guitar.
- In her Bronx neighborhood they call her "The Supernova."
- She moved to Manhattan to learn how to dance and used to sleep in the studio where she was practicing.
- Rumored to have her body insured for $1 billion, and had her rear protected with a $300 million policy. [December 1999]
- Lopez and boyfriend musician 'Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs' were arrested in connection with a nightclub shooting. Police found them with a stolen gun. The charges against Lopez were dropped, but the charges against Combs stayed. He was eventually tried and acquitted. [December 1999]
- Lopez worked with Janet Jackson in her videos and on her tours, and can be seen in the video for "That's The Way Love Goes".
- Grew up in the Castle Hill section of the Bronx. It was from this neighborhood that she took the local "6" train to get to her auditions in Manhattan, as well as the inspiration of her debut album "On the 6".
- Mother is a schoolteacher in Westchester County, New York.
- Voted #1 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women list. 
- She and boyfriend Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs announced that they had ended their relationship. [February 14, 2001]
- Is the highest paid Latina(o) actress to date for her performance in The Wedding Planner (2001). She was paid $1 million for her role in Selena (1997). 
- First actress to have a movie (The Wedding Planner (2001)) and a music album hit number one in the same week.
- Met her husband, Cris Judd, while filming the music video for her single "Love Don't Cost A Thing". The two were married in a small ceremony (about 170 guests) at a home in a Los Angeles suburb officiated by attorney Barry Hirsch. Judd is a dancer and choreographer.
- Is the only woman to have been voted the sexiest woman in the world twice in FHM.
- Named one of E!'s "top 20 entertainers of 2001".
- Voted the #1 best female body in "Celebrity Bodies" (UK) magazine. [October 2001]
- She once hosted "Saturday Night Live" (1975) and appeared in a sketch as a singer for the USO who performs for soldiers during WWII. After the terrorist attacks of 9/11/01, she did this for real, performing in a USO concert at an American Air Force base in Germany.
- Debut album went 6 x platinum.
- Attended Baruch College in New York.
- Ranked #76 in Premiere's 2002 annual Power 100 List.
- Opened a new Cuban restaurant called Madre's in Pasadena, California.
- Has relocated to Miami Beach after purchasing an estate there worth $9.1 million. Her neighbors on both sides of the house are Robin Gibb and Barry Gibb, and singer Ricky Martin lives eight houses away. [May 2002]
- Was ranked 1st of the 100 Sexiest Women by FHM Taiwan (2001).
- Came in at #5 in FHM's Sexiest Girls of 2002 poll, American edition. She had come in first in the 2000 & 2001 editions of the poll. [June 2002]
- Grew up on Blackrock Avenue in the Bronx.
- Released her third album, "This is Me... Then," on November 26th 2002. The first single from the album was the song "Jenny from the Block." Another track, "Baby I Love You!", borrows heavily from the melody of John Barry's theme for Midnight Cowboy (1969). Barry gets co-composer credit.
- Engaged to Ben Affleck. [October 2002]
- Was the first Latina actress to be paid $1 million for a movie role (Selena (1997)).
- Ranked #47 in Premiere's 2003 annual Power 100 List. Had ranked #76 in 2002.
- Does not drink alcohol.
- Voted the 4th Sexiest Female Movie Star in the Australian Empire Magazine September 2002.
- Her ex-husband Cris Judd and ex-fiancee Ben Affleck share the same birthday. Ben is 3 years younger.
- Ranked #5 in Maxim's Hot 100 List 2003, behind Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle (2003) stars Drew Barrymore, Lucy Liu, & Cameron Diaz, and Kristanna Loken, Shania Twain, and top-ranked Christina Aguilera.
- Ranked #5 on FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2003 list, behind only Alyssa Milano, Carmen Electra, Britney Spears, and Halle Berry.
- Ranked #4 in the "Loveliest Latin Ladies" section of Stuff's 125 Sexiest Women of the Year 2003, along with Shakira, Salma Hayek, Daisy Fuentes, Roselyn Sanchez, Penélope Cruz, Eva Mendes, Sofía Vergara, Lana Parrilla, Marieh Delfino, and Sissi.
- 20 January 2004: Ended engagement to Ben Affleck.
- Struggles to converse in Spanish, even though she was raised by Puerto Rican immigrants.
- Wrote the song "Dear Ben" about her fiancee Ben Affleck and how much she loved him.
- After four unsuccessful previous nominations, she won the worst actress Razzie for Gigli (2003).
- Wears a size 6 shoe.
- Her mother won a $2.4-million jackpot at the Borgata Casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey in April 2004.
- Grew up blocks away from actor, Mills Pierre, where they both took classes at Kips Bay Boys & Girls Club.
- Sister Linda López is an Entertainment Correspondent for WB Network Channel 11 News in New York.
- Secretly married Marc Anthony on June 5th 2004; all the guests were invited to a "afternoon party", and they were never told that they were going to a wedding.
- Both her parents have European ancestry.
- Stated in interviews during her engagement to Ben Affleck that once married, she would go by the name Jennifer Affleck both privately and professionally. This never came-to-be as she and Affleck broke off their engagement in January 2004.
- 2004 Honoree for the Noche de Niños Gala (Childrens Hospital Los Angeles)
- Her new perfume is called "Still" and is the second perfume she has released with her first being "Glow"
- Ranked #2 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World" (2002).
- She was named one of People magazine's Fifty Most Beautiful People for 1997
- Owns a home in Old Westbury - Long Island, New York.
- Years before they married (or even became a couple), she and Marc Anthony sang a song together called "No Me Ames" which appeared on her album "On the 6"
- Her favorite film is Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo (1999)
- There was some controversy around her fashion line "Sweetface" due to the excessive use of fur for the clothes. Members of PETA protested against her and famous PETA member Heather Mills stormed with some reporters into Jennifer's office in New York and expected an explanation from Jennifer, but the singer wasn't there. Mills then left a DVD in Lopez' office, which shows how brutally animals are murdered just to get their fur. Mills was then asked to leave by Lopez' assistant. [September 2005]
- Wore a Vera Wang gown to her June 2004 wedding to Marc Anthony
- She and Marc Anthony live in Bel-Air. In addition, they have a house on Fisher Island and another one in Long Island, New York.
- 10 April 2006 - Filed a request for injunction against her first husband, Ojani, to stop him from publishing materials that are disparaging. He supposedly signed an non-disclosure agreement in 2004 that prevents him from such a publication.
- Named #31 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- One of her earliest appearances in entertainment was as a dancer in the music video for the song "Summertime" by rappers Doug E. Fresh and the Get Fresh Crew. A closeup of her face can be seen in one shot when she is passing in front of Doug E. Fresh.
- One of her first dancing gigs was dancing for an opening number by the New Kids on the Block for their performance on the American Music Awards in the late 1980s. She can be clearly seen dancing with her hair in a ponytail and wearing a cap in the middle of the dance troupe.
- Owns a house in Miami
Photos of Jennifer Lopez are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.