- Married 9 times
- Mother of 3 (1 girl - Aimee, and 2 boys)
- Broke back and neck as youth when a horse she was riding fell on her.
- Accidentally shot herself in the abdomen in 1983.
- Lives on a farm in Nashville, Tennessee
- Married once again to her eighth husband Mervin Louque, it is her ninth marriage.
- Has her own Official Website and is busy still acting, directing, and producing.
- Spokesperson for a skin care line "Firm & Lift".
- has 1 daughter: Aimee; and 2 sons: Reis and Cooper.
- A former Ford model, for decades she was the spokeswoman for Cover Girl cosmetics.
- Measurements: 34-23-36 (as a 17 year-old model), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Her father was Oscar O'Neill, a WWII bomber pilot who flew the B-17 and once had his plane shot down over Germany where he survived a prison camp. After the war he went back to England to marry Brazilian songstress Carmen Miranda.
- Became an overnight film star and made an immediate 'older woman' impact on young boys everywhere in the coming-of-age film "Summer of '42," despite the fact that she was only in the movie for 12 minutes.
Photos of Jennifer O'Neill are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.