- She has two brothers and one sister.
- Manthey was born in Bad Konstatt Hospital on the Army base in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Graduating from high school in 1988 in Neu Ulm, she then attended the University of Maryland in Munich, Germany.
- Her father served 28 years in the United States Army, having retired in 1997. Due to the military way of life, she moved every three to four years of her childhood, spending a total of 12 years on various Army bases in Germany.
- Manthey describes herself as adventurous, fun loving, spontaneous, honest, and kind. Her favorite hobbies include photography, cooking, painting, writing, reading, and her all-time favorite, camping. She enjoys hiking and/or backpacking to very remote, unknown places in order to escape the craziness of Los Angeles. Her favorite event is Burning Man, a festival that takes place every year in the vast, barren Black Rock desert of Nevada. She has gone for the last two years and says she will go every year for as long as she lives or until the event no longer takes place. At Burning Man 2000, she and a group of friends from all over California organized a theme camp and stayed for 12 days. They built their own shelter and brought all the supplies necessary to survive in the harsh environment and extreme weather. Manthey named their temporary residence "Camp Chaos" and adopted the slogan "The Ultimate Order Lies in Chaos," a motto she believes applies directly to her life.
- Dated "NewsRadio" actor Joe Rogan.
- Graduated from Ulm American High School, 1988.
- Brought a bongo drum as her luxury item on Survivor.
- Appeared nude in the September 2001 issue of "Playboy" magazine.
- Describes herself as adventurous, fun loving, spontaneous, honest, and kind. Her favorite hobbies and activities include photography, cooking, painting, writing, reading, and her all-time favorite, camping. She enjoys hiking and/or backpacking to very remote, unknown places in order to escape the craziness of Los Angeles. Her favorite yearly event is Burning Man.
- In both "Survivor: Outback" and "Survivor: All-Stars" combined, she had a total of 19 votes cast against her, making her the all-time leader in votes cast against in "Survivor" history.
- Earned her nickname "The Roaring Bitch" because she would do anything and everything in her power to make the lives of her fellow tribemates miserable and doing as little as possible around the Ogakor/Baramundi camps.
- She was eventually voted out of the Barmundi tribe because she was lazy and overly confident.
- In Survivor games, she voted for Tina Wesson twice. First in the Australian Outback, she voted for Wesson to be the Sole Survivor and in All-Stars she voted against Wesson because she had already won the million bucks!
Photos of Jerri Manthey are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.