- Sister of Joshua Alba
- Was #1 on Maxim's Hot 100 Babe List. 
- Her father is Mexican, her mother is of French and Danish descent.
- Was voted the fifth Sexiest Female Star for 2002 in a Hollywood.com poll. Also, formerly engaged to Michael Weatherly. [February 2002]
- Her show "Dark Angel" (2000) was canceled after two seasons on Fox.
- Vote #4 in the Top 10 Sci-Fi Babes in 2002 for her role as Max in "Dark Angel" (2000).
- Loves to play golf.
- Started training in dance and Tae Bo two months prior to the start of scheduled filming on Honey (2003/I). [July 2002]
- Voted in at #6 in FHM's Sexiest Girls of 2002 poll, American edition. [June 2002]
- Graduated high school at age 16.
- Has a tatoo of a daisy with a ladybug on it on the back of her neck.
- Her second cousin is skateboarding legend Steve "Salba" Alba.
- Broke off her long engagement to co-star Michael Weatherly ("Dark Angel" (2000)) in 2003 but has reconciled recently.
- She co-starred in one epidode of "Dark Angel" (2000) with her brother, Joshua Alba, entitled "...And Jesus Brought a Casserole." He played, Krit, one of her X-5 brothers who wanted to help destroy Manticore in the Season 1 finale.
- Mentioned in the D12 song "My Band".
- Was "Punk'd" (2003) on the Ashton Kutcher-hosted MTV show in 2003. Dax Shepard showed up fully nude at a clothing store Jessica was patronizing, following Miss Alba around the store and exposing his "business" to the blushing actress as she tried to shop for clothes. Jessica was a good sport after being informed it was all a practical joke, taped for the popular hidden- camera show.
- Though it is common for actresses and female pop stars to strip down to various states of undress for magazine layouts and movie/TV scenes, she has stated that she is a very modest girl and would never do a nude scene or pose topless in a magazine. She has posed for men's magazines fully dressed, however.
- Ranked #12 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World" (2002).
- Said once in an interview that she began preparing her own meals as a child to control her weight and maintain her health. She said the food her family prepared led to weight problems for them, so she avoided that.
- After graduating from high school, she studied with William H. Macy and his wife, Felicity Huffman, at David Mamet's Atlantic Theater Company.
- Named one of "50 Most Beautiful People" by People Magazine. 
- Had asthma as a child.
- She wanted to become an actress at the age of five.
- Became anorexic the same year she had a kidney infection (2001).
- Measurements: 34-24-34 according to an interview with Rolling Stone magazine
- Has two pug dogs, named Nancy and Sid.
- Named #5 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list.
- Ranked #3 on E! Television's 2006 101 Sexiest Celebrity Bodies
- She and Hayden Christensen visited Bellevue hospital and spent time with little children, bringing them Christmas cheer while filming "Awake" .
- Ranked and Voted #1 by AskMen.com's Top 99 Most Desirable Women of 2006
- Threatened to sue Playboy Magazine for using her picture on the cover of the March 2006 issue without her permission. She said it misled people to believe she appeared nude in the magazine, which she did not. Hugh Hefner apologized for the confusion and made a charity contribution on her behalf, to the satisfaction of all parties.
- On E's "101 Sexiest Bodies", she was placed at 3rd, behind Brad Pitt in 2nd and Angelina Jolie in 1st.
- Nominated as "Worst Actress" for both Fantastic Four (2005) and Into the Blue (2005) for the 26th annual Razzie Awards.
- Playboy magazine named her among its 25 Sexiest Celebrities, and the Sex Star of the Year in its March 2006 issue, on whose cover she appeared. Alba was involved in a litigation against Playboy for its use of her image (from a promotional shot for Into the Blue (2005)) without her consent, which she contends gave the appearance that she was featured in the issue in a "nude or semi-nude pictorial." However she later dropped the lawsuit after receiving a personal apology from Playboy owner Hugh M. Hefner, who also agreed to make donations to two charities that she has supported.
- Despite her Mexican ancestry, she isn't fluent in Spanish. She hardly understands anything in that language.
- Named #22 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- Was featured as #5 in Maxim Magazine's "Hot 100 of 2002" supplement. (2002)
- Named #2 on MAXIM magazines "Hot 100" list of 2006
Photos of Jessica Alba are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.