- Has a brother named Justin.
- Discovered at the 1994 IMTA Los Angeles convention.
- Has hazel eyes and brown hair.
- Collects vintage glasses with no lenses.
- Audtioned for a role in American Beauty (1999).
- Amateur photographer.
- Is of German, French, English and Native American (Choctaw) heritage.
- Attended Tufts University for three semesters.
- Was voted in at #30 in FHM's Sexiest Girls of 2002 poll, American edition, up from #82 the previous year. [June 2002]
- Is 14 months younger than Beverley Mitchell, but still plays her big sister on "7th Heaven" (1996).
- Formerly a vegetarian.
- Was the first choice to play Abbey Chase in the television adaptaion of the comic book "Danger Girl". Unfortunately, the project fell through.
- Ranked #98 on VH1's 100 Hottest Hotties
- Ranked #99 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women In The World" (2002).
- Her last name rhymes with "Deal."
- Was voted "Sexiest Woman Alive" by Esquire magazine in 2005.
- Named #18 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list.
- Has played the role of girlfriend/ex-girlfriend of real-life boyfriend Chris Evans twice by now (January 2006): once in Cellular (2004) and again in London (2005).
- Named #21 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- Split up with Chris Evans, her boyfriend of 2 years [June 2006]
Photos of Jessica Biel are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.