- Signed to EMI Records at age 16. Her first single. "Wuthering Heights," topped the English charts a year later.
- Designed and invented a wireless microphone headset developed to enable her to sing and perform her complicated dancing at the same time.
- Winner of the British Phonographic Industry award for British Female Solo Artist 
- Ranked #78 for FHM's 100 Sexiest Women 
- Ranked #46 on VH1's 100 Greatest Women of Rock N Roll 
- Was awarded Q Classic Songwriter Award 
- Son, Albert (Bertie) born [July 1998]
- Since her early teens, Kate had an unusual love for music, eventually leading up to a 1978 debut with "The Kick Inside". By then "Wuthering Heights" had come out onto the charts, almost 30 years down the road, Kate has been a high influence on numerous women in the music business. (These women include) Stevie Nicks Björk, Sarah McLachlan, Tori Amos, Elizabeth Fraser (Of The Cocteau Twins) Pat Benatar, DIDO, KT Tunstall, Katie Melua, Rhianna, Alison Goldfrapp (Of Goldfrapp) Toyah Wilcox, Paula Cole and Chrissie Hynde (Of The Pretenders)
- Sister of Paddy Bush and John Carder Bush.
- Shares a birthday with Emily Brontë, author of the book "Wuthering Heights" on which her hit song was based.
- Confirmation name is Mary
- Tori Amos, Natalie Cole, Dusty Springfield and Pat Benatar covered songs of hers.
- Teamed with Brian Eno to design Christmas cards for the charity 'Warchild.'
- Started playing piano at age 11 and wrote her first song at 13.
Photos of Kate Bush are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.