- Dated Billy Zane. 
- Estimated wealth $26.8 million dollars. [April 1998]
- Net worth 2.2 million dollars. 
- Was engaged to Johnny Depp.
- Was on the cover of George magazine (April 1998).
- Was on the first issue of Russian Vogue.
- Although she is one of the world's top fashion models, she did not arrive with the first wave of supermodels of the 80's. The original five supermodels were Claudia Schiffer, Christy Turlington, Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, and Linda Evangelista.
- Has a tiny heart tattooed on her hand.
- Kate and boyfriend Jefferson Hack welcomed first child daughter Lila Grace on September 29, 2002. The baby weighed 6 1/2 lbs.
- Spokesmodel of Narciso Rodriguez.
- Spokesmodel of Cerruti 1881.
- Spokesmodel of Banana Republic.
- Spokesmodel of Versace.
- Spokesmodel of Yves Saint-Laurent.
- Spokesmodel of Gucci.
- Spokesmodel of Louis Vuitton.
- Former spokesmodel of Burberry.
- Spokesmodel of Celine.
- Worked on Calvin Klein campaign nicknamed "Heroin Kids" with Chay White, Dolce Lauren, Michelle Duffy, Trey Ridley and Dante LaTreche. 
- Is a vegan.
- Measurements: 33A-23-34 (source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine).
- Spokesmodel of Vero Moda.
- Mentioned in Jewel Kilcher's song Intuition.
- Is best friends with actress/designer Sadie Frost, model Frankie Rayder, and designer Stella McCartney.
- Is the face of famed perfume Coco Mademoiselle, Yves Saint-Laurent Opium, and is the first face of Rimmel cosmetics.
- Modelling agencies: New York: IMG models; Paris: Marylin; London: Storm.
- She has released her own picture book called Kate: The Kate Moss Story.
- Her naked portrait painted by Lucien Freud was sold for 3.9 million pounds (US$7.2 million) by Christie's in London in Feb 2005.
- She was named the world's best dressed woman by Britain's Glamour magazine, beating out 8,000 other nominees. [February 2005]
- In 1995, she received the "Fashion Personality of the Year" award and she won "Model of the Year" at the VH1 Fashion Awards in 1996.
- She was discovered at the age of 14 by Sarah Doukas of the Storm Agency at the JFK airport while returning to England after a family holiday in the Bahamas.
- At the age of 30 she was declared the sexiest woman of all time according to a poll conducted by men's magazine "Arena" to mark its 150th issue.
- Her friendship with best friend Sadie Frost ended because Frost didn't approve of Moss' relationship with rock-singer Pete Doherty.
- Was named "The world's greatest supermodel" by the fashion industry and other supermodels on Channel 5's search for "The world's greatest supermodel".
- Engaged to rock singer Pete Doherty. [September 2005]
- Spokesmodel of H&M.
- Her working partners H & M, Burberry, H Stern and Chanel fired her from her contract due to her cocaine scandal. [September 2005]
- Topped Vogue's list of "Best Dressed Personalities in 2005". Her former fiancée Pete Doherty ranked #2 in the mens' list (29 December 2005).
- Godmother of Jude Law's and Sadie Frost's daughter Iris
Photos of Kate Moss are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.