- Wore a wig for her role as Peg Bundy in _"Married... with Children" (1987)_ .
- Older sister of Liz Sagal, Jean Sagal and Joe Sagal
- Daughter of Boris Sagal
- She sang the song "Loose Cannons", which appears over the end credits of the movie Loose Cannons (1990).
- She appeared in the music video and sang in the choir on the song "Voices That Care."
- She has been a back-up singer for Bob Dylan, Bette Midler, Gene Simmons and Tanya Tucker.
- Daughter Sarah Grace White was born 7 August 1994.
- Son Jackson James White was born 1 March 1996.
- Her mother was a Southern belle of English stock. Her father was a Russian-Jewish immigrant.
- Step-granddaughter of Ernest Belcher.
- Stepdaughter of Marge Champion.
- Her father, Boris Sagal, was a director, and her mother was a singer.
- Her sisters, Liz Sagal and Jean Sagal, are identical twins.
- In a far cry from the red-wigged, stiletto-heeled Peg Bundy on "Married...With Children," she plays a responsible sitcom parent Cate Hennessey on "Eight Simple Rules."
- Released a second CD in June 2004 called "Room," a collection of pop originals and classics.
- Her father, Boris Sagal, later married renowned dancer/choreographer Marge Champion after her mother's death.
- Was hired to sing back-up for Bob Dylan during his 1978 tour but was fired (along with half the band) a week before it started up.
- One of her "Peg Bundy" bras is located in the Frederick's of Hollywood Lingerie Museum in Hollywood. It was stolen during the 1993 riots, but was returned by the thieves after they discovered its value.
- Her godfather is producer Norman Lear.
- Her younger brother Joey Sagal appeared in a couple of "Married...With Children" episodes.
- In December of 1989, she miscarried her first baby in the second month of her pregnancy. A second child born in October 1991 was stillborn. She missed several episodes of "Married...With Children" at the time of her second loss while recovering. The pregnancy had been incorporated into earlier episodes but, after the tragedy, was later dismissed as "having a bad dream."
- Her older brother David is a lawyer. He studied in Harvard.
- At the auditions of Married...With Children, it was her own idea of dressing up Peggy by wearing clothes from the 50's.
- Bust Size: 34E
- Parodied her role of Peg via a similarly attired character in the Futurama episode, "A Bicyclops Built for Two".
- Wore a wig for her role as Peg Bundy in "Married with Children" (1987).
- Older sister of Liz Sagal, Jean Sagal and Joe Sagal.
- Daughter of Boris Sagal.
Photos of Katey Sagal are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.