- Dated Joseph Lawrence.
- Kellie's Internet Fans at the "Kellie Martin Listserv" just sent a $635.00 donation to one of Kellie's favorite charities, The Pediatric AIDS foundation on October 1, 1996 as a birthday gift to Kellie on her 21st birthday on October 16th. [October 1996]
- Loves Ballet and Photography, and is accomplished at both.
- Younger sister, Heather, died of lupus in 1998.
- Husband Keith Christian is attending law school. 
- She got her start in acting when her aunt, a nanny for Michael Landon's children, showed Kellie's picture to Landon. He asked her to audition, she won a guest spot on Landon's "Father Murphy" (1981), and thus began her acting career.
- Announced she's leaving "ER" (1994) to finish her studies at Yale. [January 2000]
- She is the national spokesperson for Lupus, since her sister died of the disease at 19 years old.
- Started work on "ER" (1994) shortly after her sister died suddenly of lupus. She eventually left the show partly because it was too hard for her to be in a "pretend" hospital after what happened to her sister.
- When she was a child actress, she would always be cast as the best friend instead of the lead.
- When she was cast in "Life Goes On" (1989), she developed an eating disorder. She was convinced by Tracey Gold, who had her own battles with anorexia, to seek help.
- Was a contestant on the game show "Card Sharks" (1978), hosted by Bob Eubanks, during youth week when she was 11 years old. In her introduction of herself, she said she wanted "be a film director" when she grows up. She won $2,600 and almost won the trip to Hawaii but missed it by one card.
- Graduated from Yale with a degree in art history
- Studied acting with Diane Hardin, Melora Hardin's mother.
- Former girlfriend of Scott Weinger
- Friend of Robin Shorr and Allyson Knapp.
- Daughter of Doug Martin and Debbie Martin. They divorced in 1992.
- Met her husband, Keith Christian, at Yale University where both were students.
- Friend of Diane Baker ever since they made the movie, About Sarah (1998) (TV), together.
- Is expecting her first child, due October 2006.
- Expecting her first child with husband Keith, due in October 2006.
Photos of Kellie Martin are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.