- Her second child with John Travolta, daughter Ella Bleu was born, weighing in at 4.08 kilos (nine pounds). [3 April 2000]
- Was turned down for the role of Emmeline in The Blue Lagoon (1980). This was Preston's first film audition. The part went to Brooke Shields.
- She lived with Charlie Sheen from 1989-90. She was accidentally shot in their apartment in 1990.
- Once dated George Clooney.
- Graduated from Punahou School in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- John Travolta married Kelly Preston twice. Their first wedding on 5 September 1991, by a French scientologist minister, was declared illegal. The couple met during the filming of The Experts (1989).
- Born and raised in Hawaii, except for 15 months at age 5 where she lived in Iraq. Her father was working with the minister of agriculture to improve Iraq's farming conditions.
- Although they never married, Charlie Sheen presented Kelly with a 2.5 karat pink diamond engagement ring when he proposed to her in 1989.
- Measurements: 34B-24-34 (In 1982 while an Elite Agency model), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Did all of her own singing in the movie What a Girl Wants (2003).
- Discovered by a fashion photographer when she was 16, he helped her get work in commercials and even set up for an audition for the Brooke Shields' role in The Blue Lagoon (1980). She didn't get the part because she was too sultry.
- After her child Jett was diagnosed with "Kawasaki's Syndrome", an illness affecting children, which resulted in severe allergies and asthma attacks, Kelly has worked tirelessly on behalf of CHEC, the Children's Health Environmental Coalition, which is a national non-profit organization dedicated to educating parents about environmental toxins that can affect children's health and informing them of the many potential health hazards in the environment. Olivia Newton-John is also a CHEC board member.
- Studied drama at the University of Southern California and the University of California.
- In the 90s, her career took a secondary position to that of devoted wife to John Travolta and their two children.
- Her first child with John Travolta, son Jett, was born 13 April 1992.
- She and husband John Travolta are Scientologists.
- She is of Hawaiian and English origin.
Photos of Kelly Preston are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.