- She moved to Columbia, South Carolina, when her father, a psychology professor, transferred to the university there. She later attended Rutgers University, and upon graduation moved to New York, where she began working in classical and contemporary theater, as well as commercials. Before her arrival on "Melrose Place" (1992), Kristin and a friend opened a yoga studio. She still enjoys yoga in her free time, as well as spinning and running. She resides in Los Angeles.
- Was written out of "Melrose Place" (1992) in 1996 after only being with the show a year, reportedly because the viewers hated her character, Brooke, so much and the writers did not know what to do with her.
- Her parents divorced when she was a baby, and she was adopted by her stepfather shortly after he married her mother in 1968
- Enjoys a wide variety of music, from Dave Matthews, to Brazilian music, to Joni Mitchell-type folk music and even Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
- Graduated from Rutger's University where her father was a psychology professor.
- Hobbies include Yoga, Baking and Hiking.
- Childhood hero was Gloria Steinem.
- Wanted to be an actress since age 10 when she was cast in a community theater production of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs".
- Ranked #42 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World" (2002).
- Was the only one of the four actresses of "Sex and the City" (1998) not to get an Emmy nomination until 2004. She saw her three co-stars frequently nominated, but finally scored an Emmy nomination for the show's final season.
- She is the only of the 4 main actresses from "Sex and the City" (1998) to guest-star on "Friends" (1994)
- Best friends with Melanie Shatner
- Is a Maybelline spokesperson
- She and her ex-boyfriend Alec Baldwin guest-starred on "Will & Grace" (1998) and "Friends" (1994), though not in the same episodes.
- Was a guest at Sarah Jessica Parker's 40th birthday.
Photos of Kristin Davis are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.