- Has released 10 albums: 'Lara Fabian' (1991), 'Carpe Diem' (1994), 'Pure' (1996), 'Live'(1999), 'Lara Fabian' (1999), 'Nue' (2001), 'Live'(2002),'En toute intimite'(2003), 'A Wonderful Life' (2004),'9'(2005).
- Her father is Belgian and her mother is Italian
- Opted for Canadian nationality
- Had a long-term relationship (7 years) with Rick Allison who used to be her producer; after that she was engaged to the co-star of the musical comedy Notre-Dame de Paris, singer Patrick Fiori
- Has her look-alike puppet in the French show "Guignols de l'info, Les" (1988).
- Family: mother Luisa, father Pierre; she's an only child.
- Her favorite movies are: "The Fifth Element" and "The English Patient".
- Her favorite actor is Mel Gibson, and her favorite actress is Juliette Binoche.
- She writes songs.
- Favorite food: Cherry and white chocolate.
- She studied law (children's criminology) in case she could not become singer. Before that, she would have liked to become a nursery nurse, because she loves children.
- She was engaged to French singer Sébastien Lorca. Now (2004), she's engaged to musician Jean-Félix Lalanne.
- Her father was a guitarist for Petula Clark
- Her childhood idol was Barbra Streisand. After seeing Yentl at fourteen years old she promised herself that one day she would sing the songs of the soundtrack on the stage. She did.
- At one of her concerts some fans put up a huge surprise for her: as a result the six thousands spectators sang - together with her band and her backing vocalists - one of her major hits, "Je t'aime" (I love you) which was re-written for the occasion in "On t'aime" (We love you).
- Her father is Flemish of Irish ancestry, her mother is Sicilian and she has an Andalusian aunt; so she grew up speaking four languages: French, Italian, English and Spanish.
Photos of Lara Fabian are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.