- Daughter, with James Cameron, Josephine Archer Cameron born 15 February 1993.
- Son, with Abbot, Dalton Abbott born 4 October 1989.
- Linda is an LA Dodgers fan.
- Linda went to Wicomico Junior High, Salisbury, Maryland, with her identical twin sister, Leslie Hamilton Gearren' .
- She reprised her Terminator 2 character, Sarah Connor, for the theme park attraction T2-3D, a short film filmed in a new 3-D process that makes the film really appear to jump out at you.
- While attending Washington College, the acting professor told her she had no hope of earning a living as an actress.
- After her role in Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991), she learned that she made such an impression as the pumped and ferociously tough Sarah Connor that she was typecast into being offered only roles for similarly tough characters.
- Turned down a chance to reprise the role of Sarah Connor in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003).
- Her identical twin sister Leslie Hamilton Gearren was Linda's double in Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991). Leslie is seen when Sarah is remembering playing with John at the park and when the T-1000 is impersonating her.
- Sprained her ankle prior to filming the original The Terminator (1984) and it never quite healed right due to all the running she had to do in the film.
- She divorced 2nd husband James Cameron after discovering he was having an affair with actress Suzy Amis during the making of the movie Titanic (1997). Her divorce from him was the second most expensive divorce next to Steven Spielberg's divorce from Amy Irving. She stood to take half of his earnings - close to 50 million dollars.
- Auditioned for the role of Capt. Kathryn Janeway on "Star Trek: Voyager" (1995).
- Good friends with former "Beauty and the Beast" (1987) co-star Ron Perlman. They reunited in the post-Vietnam war drama Missing in America (2005).
- Appeared on television and revealed she suffered from Bipolar disorder. She revealed that her condition destroyed her marriages to her first husband, Bruce Abbott, revealing that she abused him verbally and physically, and that it also ruined her marriage to second husband James Cameron. Linda said that it was her love for her two children that finally forced her to seek treatment and she began taking medication. That was 10 years ago, and Linda says that she will always be grateful she chose treatment and regrets the pain it caused those she loves.
- In the original screenplay of The Terminator (1984), her character, Sarah Connor, was 19 years old. In real life, Linda was 27 when filming started and turned 28 before the film was released.
- Talked about 20 years of treatment for being bi-polar on the October 14, 2005, show of Larry King Live,.
- Has worked with both actors who were the main heroes of the Predator movies. Arnold Scwharzenegger both times in the two Terminator movies, and Danny Glover in Missing In America (2005).
Photos of Linda Hamilton are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.