- Speaks fluent Spanish
- The song "Truthfully", from her 2nd studio album "Firecracker", was originally written for the soundtrack of the movie One Fine Day (1996) but wasn't featured on the soundtrack.
- Attended The Hockaday School in Dallas, one of the top private all-girls schools in the US. She graduated in 1986.
- Publically calls herself a "baco-vegetarian". Although Jewish, and tries to avoid all other forms of meat, she loves eating crispy pork bacon.
- Her third album, titled 'Cake and Pie', will be released in 2002.
- She is the first and only unsigned artist to have a no. 1 single in the U.S. charts.
- In college, she played in bands with Duncan Sheik, and with Liz Mitchell called "Liz and Lisa"
- Dated Dweezil Zappa for six years with their relationship ending in May 2004.
- Moved to Los Angeles in 2000 after living several years in New York where she started her professional career.
- Brother, Ben, is a professional conductor and accomplished musician.
- She attended Berklee College of Music for one semester, after graduating from Brown University in 1990 with a BA in Comparative Literature.
- Dated Juan Patino in New York for six years. He produced most of her songs (including her early demos) and full albums, including "Stay"; he also produced the hit song "You Were Meant For Me" by Jewel Kilcher.
- Shares birthday with MTV Jackass star Johnny Knoxville
- Biological sister/ actress Debbie Loeb
Photos of Lisa Loeb are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.